Sunday 24 July 2016

Sunday Favourites #196

Here are some of my favourites from the last seven days.




These nostalgic nineties wrapping paper printables look awesome.

This make up look is a work of art. So many pretty colours.

Somebody make me a frosted circus animal cookie cheesecake! Please?

I love these DIY fruit slice shelves. A whole wall of these would be perfect for displaying my novelty bag collection.



Would you look at all of these amazing galaxy cakes and cookies! (1, 2, 3, 4).There are loads more via the link.



These beautiful tattoos. One day I shall get my geometric fox tattoo; one day.




These rainbow sweet platters look amazing. So much colour!






These Light Paintings by Stephen Knapp look absolutely amazing!


Louise's Lovely Links

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Sign me up for some galaxy macarons! Also I love those fruit DIY shelves - your bags would would look fantastic displayed on those!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig