Wednesday 8 June 2016

Wednesday Wish List

These are some of the pieces on my wish list this week...


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8

Lady Vintage's latest collection of Isabella sweetheart dresses is to die for. All of the prints are gorgeous. I'm particularly smitten with #1, #2, and #8.


1 // 2 // 3

Lindy Bop is still killing it with their new Bailee yellow Venice swing dress and skirt, and Crystal red swing dress. Aren't they beautiful?


1 // 2 // 3

I'm loving ASOS Curve's current selection of sleepwear. How cute are these pineapple, shark, and pretzel print PJs?! 


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

Kate Spade have the cutest collection of summer footwear right now. Just look at all of these wonderful casual beauties. I particularly love the starfish and seahorse print trainers.



1 // 2

And these sea horse print cosmetic cases and wristlet from Kate Spade are adorable.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9

These colourful Manon Baptiste dresses may be simple in design, but they're all stunning, and those bold pops of colour sure make a statement.


1 // 2

I'm in love with these two dresses from Dorothy Perkins' Curve collection. I need the gingham fit and flare dress in my life.


1 // 2

And finally, these two novelty clutch bags from Modcloth are amazing, and would fit in perfectly with my novelty bag collection.

If you'd like to see more of the pieces that catch my eye each week, check out my style wish list boards on Pinterest. I pin to them as and when I find pieces I love, and many never make it on to these wish lists.

What's on your wish list this week?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig