Sunday 19 June 2016

Sunday Favourites #191

Who's ready for some Sunday Favourites?








These photos are so beautiful. The cakes look delicious, and the clementine violet jam chambord mimosas sound amazing.


This floral tote DIY is so pretty.


Donut marshmallows!


I love that swallow print wallpaper.


I'm loving these fruit salad art prints.




Somebody make me some of these glazed chocolate cake donuts!


How cute are these birthday cake boxes?


I don't have a beach cooler, but I need to get one so I can try updating it with this fun DIY.










These embroideries of cellular forms and microorganisms by Karolin Reichardt are beautiful.



This collection of Disney eye make up art is incredible! They all must have taken hours to do.



Beautiful tattoos from Sasha Unisex. I've always wanted fox and pansy tattoos. One day...





Baby sloths! Squee!


Louise's Lovely Links

♥ Jemma shared a helpful list of quick tips to organise your blog.

♥ Mandy's 5 tips for creating your own stock photos are really helpful if you want to take your own but aren't quite sure where to start.

♥ I really want to visit Amsterdam after reading about Becky's recent mini break. Her photos of the city are so beautiful.

♥ I'm not the biggest fan of bugs, but I was fascinated reading Kaylah's post about the 17-year cicadas she photographed.


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. The marshmallow doughnuts are pretty rad....but BABY SLOTHS??? *dies of cute*

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig