Wednesday 2 March 2016

Wednesday Wish List

Sorry this week's wish list is a bit later than usual; we brought our new puppy home yesterday, and it's been all hands on deck while we find our feet. 

I managed to spend eight hours out of bed yesterday, which I've not done since Christmas, so I'm absolutely exhausted, and didn't have the energy to finish this post last night. I think it's going to take a while for me to find a way around my pain tolerance and fatigue to spend more time with her, more comfortably, but I'm sure it'll get easier as time goes on. She's settling in amazingly well already, and once we get her house-trained, and used to being left alone, we'll be laughing. I'll blog some photos of her in a few days, but in the mean time, you can see photos of her on my Instagram, and a few more here.

Anyway, moving on... here are a few things on my wish list this week...


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13 // 14 // 15 // 16 // 17 // 18 // 19 // 20 // 21 // 22 // 23

My favourite finds this week have to be  the adorable dinosaur PJ set from ASOS Curve, and the amazing axolotl brooch from Sugar and Vice, which I must have in my life ASAP.

What's on your wish list this week?

To see more of the clothes and accessories I'm coveting, check out my style wish list boards on Pinterest. I pin my favourite finds to them regularly, and many never make it on to the blog!

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. In love with the Lady V Madison Rose dress and the Ouija pin. Damn you woman for adding more to my lust list!
    Www.curvesandcurl.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're both amazing, aren't they?! Haha! I'm such an enabler!

      Delete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig