Instead of my usual fashion wish list, today I'm going to share some of the things on my Christmas list. While there are a few fashion pieces on the list, I've also included beauty products, homeware, books, gadgets, and crafty things.
I feel I should say, this Christmas wish list is just that- a wish list. I don't expect to receive all or anything from it, and I won't be sharing it with my family and friends. It's just a list of things I would love to own, and and would be made up to find under the tree this Christmas. I might shop from it if I receive any money from relatives, and I might even treat myself to one or two of them before the year is through. It is Christmas, after all. For now, it's just a simple wish list, which I thought I'd blog to give you guys a few gift ideas for your loved ones. I hope it gives you a little inspiration.
1. I adore this red heart print shirt dress from Lindy Bop. I'd wear it to death.
2. The sweetest bunny jewellery dish from Sass and Belle would go perfectly on my dressing table.
3. The new Amazon Fire 7" Kindle is only £49.99, and would be ideal for blogging on the go.
4. I'd love to have this Cath Kidston sewing box to store all of my sewing things in.
5. Who doesn't need a red telephone box bag in their lives?
6. The Enchanting Birds Hepburn dress in black from Lady Vintage is so beautiful.
7. I'm dying to get my hands on the Urban Decay Spectrum palette. Those colours! My sister has hinted she's getting me it for Christmas, so fingers crossed she has!
8. I need this Skinnydip planet bag in my novelty bag collection.
9. I love the look of the Soap and Glory The Perfect Ten eyeshadow palette.
10. I'm still obsessed with these Alice in Wonderland Vans.
11. Best tote bag ever! Fact.
12. I still need to get a copy of Bazaar of Bad Dreams, which is a collection of short stories by Stephen King.
13. The red polka dot L'amour swing dress from Lindy Bop would be the perfect Christmas dress.
14. I'd love to own some products from L'Occitane's new Grapefruit and Rhubarb collection. The fragrance is to die for.
15. I need Urban Decay's Vice 4 palette in my life.
16. & 17. Two Christmas cross stitch kits from Riverdrift House I'd love to make for next Christmas.
18. The green heart print Matilda shirt swing dress from Lindy Bop has my name written all over it.
19, 21, 22, & 23. I'd be a happy bunny if I got any products from The Body Shop's seasonal collections, Frosted Plum, Frosted Cranberry, and Glazed Apple. I particularly love the look of the hand creams and bath fizzers.
20. Another Stephen King novel I need to read.
24. I love this lip clutch from Skinnydip.
25. An awesome unicorn jewellery dish from Sass and Belle.
26. And last but not least, a milk carton bag from Accessorize because, what's Christmas without a little whimsy?
What's on your Christmas list this year?