Here are some of the pieces on my wish list this week.
1. I love this floral cobalt blue fit and flare dress from the new Dorothy Perkins plus size collection.
2. A quirky red robin brooch from Tatty Devine.
3. This floral hair crown from Rock 'n' Rose is beautiful. And, sadly, also expensive.
4. The perfect pair of flats to wear on Halloween.
5. This cobalt blue day dress from Lindy Bop is absolutely stunning.
6. How cute is this highland cow necklace from Bonnie Bling UK?!
7. These ghost pyjamas from ASOS Curve are adorable.
8. I love this skeleton bodycon dress from ASOS Curve, although I'd probably wear it as a top over leggings or skinny jeans.
9. This velvet cat-eared bag is too cute for words.
10. A cosy-looking star elbow-patched cardigan from ASOS Curve.
11. These dinosaur slippers are awesome!
12. This glittery cross body bag from Lulu Guinness would be perfect for party season.
13. I like this black elbow-patch cardi even more than the burgundy.
14. I need this highland cow brooch in my life.
15. And also this adorable polar bear one from Tatty Devine.
16. This debutante dress from ASOS Curve is stunning.
17. A pair of purple wide-fit ballet pumps that I'd throw on with everything.
18. I love this star necklace from Tatty D.
19. I want this holly brooch, from Etsy shop Jackdaw, so I can wear it to death this Christmas!
20. Everyone needs a pair of pink pirate-print PJs in their life.
21. I would wear these awesome Jack o' lantern earrings proudly on Halloween.
22. These polar bear earrings are the cutest earrings I've probably ever seen.
23. I'm in love with this A-line shift dress from Alice & You. I swear I've seen photos of my Mum wearing something similar in the seventies.
24. I need this Skinnydip scrabble-tile xmas novelty bag in my life!
25. Unicorn slippers!
26. And last but not least, a festive polar bear necklace from Tatty Devine that needs to come live with me!
What's on your wish list this week? Which of these do you like best?