Here are some of the clothes and accessories I've been coveting this week...
1. This colourful, striped swing-shirt-dress from Lindy Bop is really fun.
2. Ghost earrings!!
3. I love this chocolate milk carton bag from Accessorize.
4. These squirrel PJs from Dorothy Perkins look so cosy.
5. I'm obsessed with this planet-shaped bag from Skinny Dip. I need it and I need it now!
6. I love these colourful Shirley Bass heels from Irregular Choice.
7. This heart motif jumper from Dotty P's would be perfect for snuggling up in on chilly Autumn days.
8. A swing skirt covered in monsters? Hell yes!
9. An understated dress from Closet that I would probably wear to death.
10. I don't often go for structured bags, but this purple tote bag from Ted Baker is a beauty.
11. I adore these bat tights and yes, they even fit us plus size ladies!
12. This Truly You maxi dress is beautiful.
13. Armadillo trainers!
14. I think I had a pinafore dress just like this one from Alice & You in the nineties!
15. This short sleeved lace Victoriana top from Simply Be is gorgeous.
16. If I was thin, I'd snap this bat choker up in a heart beat. I wish it came in size fat.
17. I need these Jack O' Lantern tights from ASOS Curve.
18. Another funky skirt from Pin Up Girl Clothing that needs to get in my wardrobe.
19. I love these ASOS cobweb Halloween slippers.
20. This monochrome Closet dress is so understated but oh so chic.
21. I'd totally wear this pumpkin headscarf from ASOS on Halloween.
22. This novelty pumpkin beanie from ASOS is kinda adorable.
23. I adore this lace Dorothy Perkins tee and its scalloped hem.
24. This suede-look burgundy satchel from River Island is the perfect Autumn / Winter day bag.
25. And last but not least is a glittery bat necklace from Suzywan that has my name written all over it.
What's on your wish list this week?
If you'd like to see more of the pieces that capture my heart each week, check out my style boards on Pinterest.