Wednesday 2 September 2015

Wednesday Wish List

Hey lovelies,

How's your week been so far? I hope you're having a good one.

Before I go in to this week's wish list, I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to everybody who left me such lovely messages, tweets, and emails after my health update post last weekend. I'm so touched by all of your kind words, love, and support, and there aren't enough words to express just how much it all means to me, so here's a heart-felt thank you instead! I don't know what I did to deserve such lovely readers and blog friends. All I know is,you guys are awesome! 

I'm a little behind with comments and emails, but I'll be sitting down to reply to each one in the next few days. In the mean time, here are twenty-five things on my wish list this week...


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 
13 // 14 // 15 // 16 // 17 // 18 // 19 // 20 // 21 // 22 // 23 // 24 // 25

What's on your wish list this week?

If you'd like to see more of the clothes and accessories I'm lusting after, why not check out my style boards on Pinterest?

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Oh I haven't looked at Betsey Johnson stuff in years, what a cute car bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahrgh, the gingham dresses!!!!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that velvet dress!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig