It's been a couple of months since I last shared a colourful collage, so today's post is well over due. This time I've put together a cobalt blue themed flatlay.
Cobalt blue is one of my absolute favourite colours, but I don't actually own a huge amount of stuff in that colour. Not as much as I wish I did, anyway. I'll have to work on that!
I did manage to find enough things to turn in to a flatlay, though, so here are some of the cobalt blue things I own...
1. The ugliest old peep toe sandal I've had for about a decade.
2. An old little cross body bag. I think it was from Dorothy Perkins or Accessorize.
3. A pocket size bottle of Nivea factor 30 sun cream.
4. A bottle of Estée Lauder gentle make up remover, my Mum gave to me cause she never uses it.
5. A new bottle of the most gorgeous glittery blue Barry M Speedy Quick Dry nail polish called 'Supersonic'.
6. A tube of Winton oil colour paint in 'French Aquamarine'.
7. A keeper belt I bought from Dorothy Perkins three or four years ago.
8. Disney's Cinderella on DVD.
9. A sheet of tissue paper from Hobbycraft.
10. A pack of Paul & Joe blotting papers with the cutest whale-print packaging.
11. An Accessorize fabric hair tie.
12. A MUA Intense Colour eyeliner in 'Royal Blue'.
13. A beaded bracelet, part of a set from Dotty P's.
14. A pair of Accessorize studs.
15. My Cath Kidston resin star bracelet.
16. A bottle of Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint in 'Blue Grape'.
17. Disney's The Aristocats on DVD.
What's the best cobalt blue thing you own?
Other posts in the series