I'll be another year older by this time tomorrow, so for this week's wish list I've put together a special birthday wish list.
This wish list is simply my 'most wanted' list. I won't be showing it to my family and friends. I hate asking people for presents, and I haven't asked anybody for anything in particular or even dropped a few hints; nor will I. It's just a list of things I would love to get for my birthday, and might spend my birthday money on, should I get any. Perhaps I'll even treat myself to one or two of them to soften the blow of turning a two digit number I wish I wasn't!
1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13 // 14 // 15 // 16 // 17 // 18 // 19 // 20 // 21 // 22 // 23
1. I love the look of the Stila On The Move make up brushes set, and they're on sale, too!
2. I'd love to add this cat ears bag from Yoki Fashion to my novelty bag collection.
3. I'm dying to get my hands on the fruity berry Leda dress from Lindy Bop. The print is gorgeous.
4. The banana shaped novelty clutch bag from New Look has been on my wish list for months.
5. It seems to be sold out on line, but I still hope to get my hands on Urban Decay's Vice 3 palette.
6. I want to try Benefit's new They're Real! mascara in Beyond Blue. I was obsessed with electric blue mascara in the nineties!
7. I love this open triangle hand harness from ASOS Curve.
8. I would kill to own a Lady Vintage dress in the kingfisher print, especially this Phoebe dress.
9. The clothbound classic edition of Little Women will probably be my next purchase. I'm dying to read it.
10. The red and navy polka dot Davina dress from Lindy Bop is such a stunner.
11. I love the smell of Escada's Turquoise Summer perfume; it smells like Summer.
12. I need to add Benefit's They're Real push up liner in Beyond Green to my green eye make up collection.
13. I must own the mood stone body harness from ASOS Curve. Does anybody know what the sizing is like?
14. Millie Marotta's new Tropical Wonderland colouring book looks amazing.
15. I don't need a new purse, but Cath Kidston's new Provence Rose travel purse is so pretty.
16. I could, however, find a place for Skinny Dip's lilac milk carton bag in my life.
17. My second favourite kingfisher print dress from Lady V. You can't go wrong with a Hepburn dress.
18. I really want to read Stephen King's new novel 'Finders Keepers.'
19. River Island's large yellow satchel is a beauty.
20. I love the cat ears bag from Yoki Fashion in pink, too. And it's on sale!
21. How awesome are these Disney Princess Jasmine print Vans?!
22. Skinny Dip's ice cream cone bag is the thing of dreams.
23. And I've fallen in love with Mac's Isabel and Ruben Toledo Ombre blushers. I'm hoping I'll be able to track down one in 'Ripe Peach,' I should've bought it when I saw it.
And that's my birthday wish list.
What's on your wish list this week?