This week I've rounded up a bunch of my light green things for another colourful collage.
Green is one of my favourite colour palettes, and I can't get enough of it. I'm particularly obsessed with green eye make up, to the point that I currently have two or three dozen green eyeshadows and eyeliners in my make up drawer! Yes, really! I wear green on my eyes 99% of the time, and I love wearing green on my nails, too. I don't own a large amount of other green things, though, mostly because it's a colour that's not as readily available as other colours. It's probably a good thing it's not as my home would be filled with all things green and I'd end up on an episode of hoarders!
1. Salem's Lot by Stephen King.
2. A sequined trinket pot, one of a set of five.
3. Essie nail polish in Mojito Madness.
4. Inglot nail enamel in shade 319. Inglot make the best nail polishes.
5. Simple Kind To Refreshing Skin facial wash gel.
6. Glazed apple shimmer body lotion from The Body Shop.
7. An old apple necklace from Miss Selfridge. I've probably had it for almost a decade.
8. Paperchase washi tape.
9. Jemma Kidd eyeliner in Contrast.
10. I Am Legend by Richard Matheson. Yep, the film was based on a book, and I bet you didn't know it's actually a vampire story!
11. A tube of Greengate polka dot pencils.
12. Three green polka dot pencils from said tube of polka dot pencils.
13. Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure nail polish in Grass Slipper. Love this nail polish!
14. The Body Shop Glazed Apple lip gloss.
15. Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux.
16. Bourjois eyeshadow in shade 01.
17. An old iPod sock.
18. My sewing snips /scissors.
19. Lush Emotional Brilliance eyeshadow in Healthy. One of my faves!
20. Lush Emotional Brilliance eyeshadow in Intuitive.
21. ASOS space-themed friendship bracelet. I forgot I even had it.
22. A snowflake Christmas decoration from Paperchase.
23. A dotting / striping nail art tool.
24. Bourjois Regard Effect Duochrome eye liner pencil in shade Vert Doré.
25. A pale green gemstone-shaped Christmas decoration from Paperchase.
Do you own a lot of green things?
Other posts in the series
You might also like