I've got a new colourful flatlay (well, flat-ish!) for you today, and this week the theme is 'light blue.'
1. A hardback Moomin notebook, which my sister bought me after a trip to the hospital.
2. Garnier Refreshing Start Afresh Toner with lotus blossom and moringa.
3. Two swarovski-crystal rings, that I bought from Camden Lock Market six or seven years ago.
4. A travel adaptor.
5. Max Factor Max Effect mini nail polish in Dazzling Blue.
6. A length of baby blue gingham ribbon.
7. A packet of tiny polka dot craft buttons. I've had them since 2009 and still haven't used any!
8. The prettiest seahorse-print notebook from Paperchase. I use it as a reading journal, to keep track of the books I've read.
9. Three glitter, sequined make up brushes from Lush's old sister brand, Be Never Too Busy To Be Beautiful.
10. Rimmel Exaggerate waterproof eye definer pencil in Aqua Sparkle.
11. An old snowflake Christmas decoration from Paperchase. I have them in several different colours.
12. Some cornflower-blue thread, left over from an Easter cross stitch I made earlier this year.
13. A Models Own pastel nail art pen
14. A blue gingham hair clip, which I bought in New York four years ago.
15. Mamma Mia on DVD. Definitely one of the most uplifting films I've ever seen; it never fails to make me smile.
16. A polka dot pencil from Greengate.
17. A 'Turquoise' Crayola colouring pencil.
18. A nail art dotting and striping tool.
19. Madonna's The Immaculate Collection on CD. It's a classic! You can't beat a bit of eighties Madonna.
20. Ciaté pastel-blue mini nail polish in Ferris Wheel.
21. Three gemstone Christmas decorations from Paperchase.
22. A Nivea original lip butter, still sealed in plastic.
23. A postage-stamp scrapbooking thing.
24. A great pair of turquoise tweezers from Mont Bleu.
25. A glass nail file, also from Mont Bleu.
26. A piece of journaling paper from a Smash Pad, which says: "Quick! Quick! Write that good idea down!"
27. Chevron washi tape. I think this was also from Paperchase. I may be a little addicted to that shop!
28. Three polka dot hair clips from Cath Kidston.
29. My strawberry print passport cover from Cath Kidston.
It bugs me that I didn't squeeze one more thing in to the collage to end on an even thirty! Sorry if it bugs you, too.
It was a little harder to find light blue things for this week's post than it was with other colours on other weeks. I found I don't really own many things in light blue, or in pale pastel colours, in general. It's not that I don't like pastels, I actually love them- I just prefer bold, bright colours. (Yes, and water is wet!) I had to rely on a lot of items from my dressing table, and bookshelves again. Hopefully next week I'll have a little more variety.
Do you own anything interesting in light blue?
Other posts in the series