This week, I've gathered up some of my dark green things for another colourful collage.
Dark greens, like forest and emerald, are my absolute favourite colours. I can't get enough of them. I don't have a huge amount of dark green stuff because it's not the easiest colour palette to find, but I own enough to warrant a post. Here are some of the dark green things I own.,,
1. Lost Season 3 box set. Still one of the best TV shows of all time... mostly because of Sawyer and Sayid!
2. A polka dot, oil-cloth purse from Cath Kidston.
3. One of my fave pieces of knitwear, a forest green long-sleeved cardi from Next.
4. An old keeper-belt from Dorothy Perkins.
5. My favourite nail polish, Barry M's 'Racing Green'. The shade of green is so dark it's almost black.
6. A fabric belt from an old Red Herring shirt dress.
7. A grass green Kiko nail polish in shade 343.
8. A shimmery, glittery Kiko nail polish in shade 533.
9. A roll of Hobbycraft raffia left over from Christmas.
10. An old gemstone bracelet from either Dorothy Perkins or Evans; I forget which.
11. A handful of dark green Indian bangles bought from a market in France in 2007.
12. A stunning emerald-green glitter eyeliner from Urban Decay's Heavy Metal range called 'Stagedive'. I adore it.
13. A Bourjois Smokey Eyes eyeshadow trio in Vert Trendy.
14. An expensive necklace made from all sorts of semi precious stones, that I bought in the noughties and have barely worn! A big waste of £100.
15. A glittery gel pen. Who had these in every colour under the sun in the nineties? I think every line of my school work was a different colour!
16. An Accessorize flower hair grip.
17. A metallic Christmas bow.
18. A glittery Too Faced eyeliner called 'Obsessed Fan', yep, that's me.
19. A Bourjois Regard Pailleté sparkling eyeliner in Vert Stupefiant
20. A green and black houndstooth hair slide from Accessorize.
21. A Project Life journaling card.
22. Three Hobbycraft colouring pencils.
23. A heart-shaped, glazed apple scented soap from last year's Body Shop advent calendar.
24. Bourjois eyeshadow in Extrait de Fard, a gorgeous forest green that makes a great smokey-eye alternative to black.
25. An old beaded bracelet from Dorothy Perkins.
26. And the Friends Best of Christmas DVD. I haven't watched it in years!
Dark green, yay or nay?
Other posts in the series