I used to be the girl who carried everything but the kitchen sink around with her in her handbag, but these days I physically can't carry anything heavy, so I need to travel light. I usually carry a small, light weight bag with the bare essentials inside, and leave a second bag in the car with everything else I might need. (Y'know, in case I meet Prince Charming, or an alien invasion happens while I'm out of the house. I like to be prepared.)
I've become a pro at packing light and of utilising the limited room of small bags, and I'm here to show you what I've been carrying around in my little ice cream cone bag lately.
This pretty pastel bag is by Skinny Dip, and it's one of the cutest bags I've ever owned or even seen. It's the perfect Summer day bag. It also holds a surprising amount of stuff.
Don't just take my word for it, let's take a look...
What's in my little bag?
1. Skinny Dip ice cream cone bag.
2. The Body Shop coconut lip butter.
3. Tramadol blister pack- painkillers for my back.
4. Paracetamol blister pack- more painkillers for my back.
5. Paul & Joe blotting papers.
6. My iPod touch. (An oldie, but still going strong!)
7. Cath Kidston heart print travel wallet. (It's very slim, so perfect for little bags).
8. Debit card, Nectar card, Boots Advantage card, and my Donorcard.
9. Accessorize blue tit earphones.
10. A little Benefit lip gloss.
11. My house keys on a Cath Kidston heart print key fob.
!2. My Nokia Lumia mobile.
13. A trolley token and £2.97 in change.
14. A couple of plasters, in case of blisters.
Yep, I really did fit all of those things in that little bag, and there was even a little room left over!
What's in your bag? Are you an everything-but-the-kitchen-sink kinda person, or do you like to carry the bare minimum?