Thursday 7 May 2015

What's In My Little Bag?


I used to be the girl who carried everything but the kitchen sink around with her in her handbag, but these days I physically can't carry anything heavy, so I need to travel light.  I usually carry a small, light weight bag with the bare essentials inside, and leave a second bag in the car with everything else I might need. (Y'know, in case I meet Prince Charming, or an alien invasion happens while I'm out of the house. I like to be prepared) .



I've become a pro at packing light and of utilising the limited room of small bags, and I'm here to show you what I've been carrying around in my little ice cream cone bag lately.


This pretty pastel bag is by Skinny Dip, and it's one of the cutest bags I've ever owned or even seen. It's the perfect Summer day bag. It also holds a surprising amount of stuff. 


Don't just take my word for it, let's take a look...

What's in my little bag?


1. Skinny Dip ice cream cone bag.
2. The Body Shop coconut lip butter.
3. Tramadol blister pack- painkillers for my back.
4. Paracetamol blister pack- more painkillers for my back.
5. Paul & Joe blotting papers. 
6. My iPod touch. (An oldie, but still going strong!)
7. Cath Kidston heart print travel wallet. (It's very slim, so perfect for little bags).
8. Debit card, Nectar card, Boots Advantage card, and my Donorcard.
9. Accessorize blue tit earphones.
10. A little Benefit lip gloss.
11. My house keys on a Cath Kidston heart print key fob.
!2. My Nokia Lumia mobile.
13. A trolley token and £2.97 in change.
14. A couple of plasters, in case of blisters. 

Yep, I really did fit all of those things in that little bag, and there was even a little room left over!

What's in your bag? Are you an everything-but-the-kitchen-sink kinda person, or do you like to carry the bare minimum?
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. You always impress me so much with your incredible bags and equally pretty and necessary contents! although mine no longer contain cigarette stubs they are still full of crap (I did have a brief tidy bag patch inspired by you though, sadly I returned to my slatternly ways) x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you, Sandra. My little bags may stay relatively organised, but if I'm carrying a large bag it soon gets full of rubbish. But whose doesn't?! It doesn't really matter as long as you're carrying what you need! xx

      Delete
  2. I used to carry the works around s well, but since getting into funky handbags I've downsized significantly. So that way I can move the 6 or so things I carry in there between different bags for different days! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ditto! I tend to use my novelty ones more than most of my others these days, and switch them with my outfits, but there's never much room in them. I guess that makes it easier for us to swap bags quickly! xx

      Delete
  3. Have you seen this Tramadol recall, lovely? https://www.gov.uk/drug-device-alerts/tramadol-50mg-capsules-risk-of-fungal-contamination

    I've been used to carrying the kitchen sink but James shoves all his crap in my bag too and it's backbreaking so I travel lighter now. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for telling me about the recall, Leah. I hadn't heard about it. Luckily, I didn't have any Tramadol by the brand, so that's one less health problem to worry about! Phew!

      Yeah, I used to carry around the kitchen sink, too, but now a heavy bag just causes me pain, and it's so not worth it. I hope the hubby carries your bag around for you when you need him to! xx

      Delete
  4. I'm definitely a kitchensink girl!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to be, too! I carried around everything in case I needed it. xx

      Delete
  5. I used to be terrible at carrying "stuff" I've gotten better (and I also got sick of having a sore shoulder). I LOVE your ice cream bag - so cute xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So did I. I used to carry all kinds of crap around with me. It's just not worth the sore back and shoulders anymore. Thanks, Trees. xx

      Delete
  6. Wow it's like Mary poppins bag! Lol xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! There's even a lamp packed in there somewhere. Haha! xx

      Delete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig