Wednesday 20 May 2015

Wednesday Wish List

It's wish list day and this week I've got lots of lovely things to share with you.

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

I know I've featured a lot of Lady Vintage dresses in the last few weeks, but the gorgeous dresses just keep on coming. These newcomers are all to die for! I'm still besotted with the kingfisher print fabric, and I really, really, really need one of the kingfisher frocks in my collection. Really, really. Damn you, bank balance.

1 // 2 // 3 // 4

I'm loving Lindy Bop's newest petticoats; so many pretty colours. They come in three different lengths. I've linked back to the 30", but they also come in 26" and 28", and also in lots of other colours.

1 // 2 // 3 // 4

These lacy Lindy Bop dresses are all stunning. I personally think that the gorgeous dark hues seem better suited for Autumn and Winter, but they're so beautiful, so who cares? I'd wear them, anyway.

1 // 2

These cat-shaped bags from Topshop are adorable. 

This lemon cross-body-bag from George at ASDA is the perfect Summer day bag.


1 // 2

I don't need a new make up bag, but these narwhal and panda cases are the cutest.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5

How awesome are these clutch bags from Matalan?! I love the watermelon and lemon designs, and they're all budget friendly, too. Thanks to Lucy for the tip off! You are my enabler!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

These necklaces from N2 by Les Nereides are amazing- especially the Alice in Wonderland themed charm necklace. Where's a spare £125 when you need it?


1 // 2 // 3

I'm loving these hair bands from Designsix.


1 // 2

Call me crazy, but I really like these fringe boots from Minnetonka. Whether I could get my ugly wide feet in them is a different matter altogether, but this is only a wish list, so who cares?


1 // 2

I adore ASOS Curve's star print festival leggings. I think they'd look awesome worn with lots of cobalt blue.

I'm also pretty smitten with that stunning red and pink embroidered dress from Chi Chi London. I sadly don't have anywhere to wear a dress that formal, but it would be perfect if you've got a wedding, prom, or a day at the races coming up.

What's on your wish list this week? Which of these do you like best?

SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Oh, those Matalan clutch bags are super!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're even better in real life! xx

      Delete
  2. I love ALL of those bags Louise, damn you feeding my cat obsession! ^^ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore the green poppy dress and wish it came in sizes above a 22. I also love the Matalan bags but I'm on a bit of a bag embargo right now. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lady V really should make all of their clothes available to every size they cater to. Their designs are always so perfect. The Matalan bags are worth giving in to... xx

      Delete
  4. That NARWHAL make up purse!! SO CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it, too! Anything with Narwhals on is automatically amazing! xx

      Delete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig