Wednesday 13 May 2015

Wednesday Wish List

It's that time of the week again... somehow. The days are passing by so quickly I can barely keep up! (But not quickly enough to keep me from putting together a new wish list!) Here are some of the things I'm loving this week...

 1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Lady Vintage have just brought out their classic Hepburn dress in a bunch of gorgeous new fabrics, and I am head over heels in love with them. I'm dying to get my hands on the kingfisher and flamingo print dresses, but I have a feeling that's not going to happen. Why do all the best clothes come out when I'm skint?? 

1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Lindy Bop have also been releasing so many beautiful dresses this season, and these are four of my new favourites. The fabrics, the colours, the shapes... everything about  each of them is stunning.


1 // 2

I love how different these acid wash off-shoulder dresses from ASOS Curve are. I'm not sure I've ever seen a denim dress with matching lace along the hem, but I like what I see! I love a good denim dress; they're so easy to wear.


1 // 2 // 3

These accessories from Suzywan are so funky. I especially love the lightning bolt earrings.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

I'm loving these four bags from ASOS, but particularly the leather satchel with the cut out detail. It's a beauty.


1 // 2

These cat-ear hairbands from ASOS are really cute. Whether or not I can still pull off a hairband at 29, I don't know!


1 // 2

And last but not least, I love these wide fit sandals, and Liberty print trainers from ASOS.

What's on your wish list this week?

SHARE:

16 comments

  1. I hope you can pull off the headbands as I wear them all the time at 34!!!! I really like the lindybop and Lady V dressed!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's reassured me! Thanks, Kezzie. I will keep wearing mine. The dresses are my faves, too. xx

      Delete
  2. Oh, I love those cat ears headbands. I think I have one somewhere, which I must dig out for my farm fun day at the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can so see you wearing them! Did you wear yours to the farm fun day, in the end? xx

      Delete
  3. I LOVE those acid wash dresses from Asos, the trim along the bottom is so pretty

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right?! I'm a little bit in love with them. So pretty! xx

      Delete
  4. Yes you can wear the headbands! you would carry them off beautifully! aren't they pretty? I wear all manner of nonsense on my head at times and I'm ancient - fab selection Louise! I'm a bit taken with the leather satchel too x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, thanks, Sandra! You've reassured me. I have plenty of headbands already, but I wasn't sure if I was getting too old to pull them off. I'll keep on wearing them! You're not ancient at all! And you always look fabulous. The satchel is beautiful, isn't it! xx

      Delete
  5. Aw those headbands though! I love the jewellery as well xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can totally see you wearing them! I'm a little bit taken with the jewellery, too. xx

      Delete
  6. Both of those ASOS dresses are on my wishlist. I'm just waiting for a juicy discount code to come along. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they fab?! One must be due soon; it's been ages since a good ASOS discount code was available. xx

      Delete
  7. Those off the shoulder frocks!! I have to say, I'm becoming a big fan of off the shoulder designs. Too bad its nearly winter here. Maybe it can be my summer 2015/16 thing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They'r'e amazing, aren't they! I love the look of off-shoulder designs, too, but don't know if I could pull them off. Hopefully they'll be loads of them for you to choose from when your summer rolls around again.

      Delete
  8. I love the off the shoulder dresses I've seen them a while ago and think they are super cute I'm just not sure they are me xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you would totally rock those off shoulder dresses! You'd look as awesome in them as you do in denim shorts. :) xx

      Delete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig