Sunday 10 May 2015

Sunday Favourites #133

Who's ready for some Sunday Favourites?


This pineapple necklace is so funky! I need it.





Cute, photogenic guinea pigs. 


These buildings are gorgeous.

Isn't this colourful DIY dresser make over amazing?! I want to recreate it.





These baby golden brushtail possums are adorable!


If you look a little closer you'll see the sushi is actually made from sweets!




Loving all the colour in this photo.







There's a group of adrenaline junkies in Utah, USA called The Moab Monkeys who hang out on a giant net suspended 400 feet in the air above the vast Moab canyons! The net is also 200 feet from the surrounding cliffs! These guys high line down the inch thick rope, while others base jump through the hole in the centre of the net. I can only assume they are insane!


I cried reading Callie's post about her experiences as a plus size woman on holiday in South East Asia. It's an emotional read, but also truly inspiring. 



These tattoos are stunning.


This baby pangolin is so precious! 





I love this collection of body positive artwork from 16 year old artist Mikhaila Nodel.

Louise's Lovely Links

♥ Vicky wrote a brilliant piece on fat acceptance, body positivity, and #WeAreTheThey.

♥ Amanda wrote a fascinating Q&A post about tight-lacing.

♥ I found Becky's post about how to reach out to brands helpful and informative.

♥ Doesn't Char look amazing in her handmade dinosaur dress?

♥ Rachel wrote a helpful post on how she made the switch from blue to pink hair.

♥ I enjoyed reading about the 10 things Becky has learnt so far in her twenties.


Betty Pamper looks amazing in her lip print dress from Lady Vintage.

♥ Sian's adventures in Mekong sound incredible, and her photos are stunning.



If you want to see more images like these, check out my Pinterest and Tumblr accounts. If you don't, that's cool, too.

Thanks for reading!

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. So much gorgeous here.....and terrifying! the Moab Monkeys are making my feet hurt (it happens when I am particularly scared over heights!! bizarre, I know!) but the pic's of that amazing wardrobe of clothes soothed me! isn't is fabulous! the guinea pigs are adorable, my lot are trying to convince me get some (noooo! we have too many pets!) hope you had a great weekend x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to frighten you with the Moab Monkeys photos. I wonder if sore feet is a symptom of vertigo, and you got a little bit of it just looking at the pictures? I'm not really scared of heights, and I'd give extreme sports a go, but those guys are definitely insanely brave. It doesn't even look like they use safety lines or anything! Glad the clothes helped. I wish I had her wardrobe; mine's tiny. You need a couple of guinea pigs in your life! They're lovely little critters! xx

      Delete
  2. Louise I love your Sunday posts as always! I'm so late to the party haha. Those guinea pigs are my favourite, makes me miss my baby girls! The tattoo-aspiration is amazing too though, you must stop tempting me! xx

    (sorry if you got a duplicate comment of this haha my laptop is being awful lately)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, you're too kind, Hannah! I'm really glad you enjoy them. I really miss my two guineas, too. Even being wheeeked at at the crack of dawn until I got out of bed and fed them! Haha! I'm tempting myself with all the tattoos! Sorry for dragging you down with me! There are about 78903573 on my tattoo wish list. At this rate I'm not going to have any skin left over when I'm done! Haha! xx

      Delete
  3. Omg those people in the net! I would pass out I'm sure! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they crazy?! I'm not particularly afraid of heights, but I would be doing that! What if it got torn or they lost their footing! Too big a risk. xx

      Delete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig