This week's colourful flatlay is dedicated to all things yellow; one of my favourite colours.
1. 642 Things To Draw book. A book full of drawing prompts, and plain paper to draw on.
2. Original Source Quench pineapple body lotion. The scent is to die for!
3. Waikiki Melon Yankee Candle.
4. Neal's Yard Bee Lovely To Your Hands hand cream.
5. Survivor by Chuck Palahniuk.
6. Pretty mustard-yellow rose hair clips,
7. Honey Mania lip butter from The Body Shop.
8. A River Island clutch I've had since at least 2003. I think it may actually be the oldest bag I own!
9. A "currently loving" piece of journaling paper from a La De Dah pad.
10. A pack of lemon Lockets cough sweets.
11. Carmex lip balm.
12. A pair of false eyelashes I'm saving for the right occasion.
13. A Cath Kidston canape flag.
14. Lemon yellow Inglot eyeshadow.
15. Sunshine yellow Inglot eyeshadow.
16. A Project Life card.
17. Burt's Bees replenishing lip balm with pomegranate oil.
18. Maybelline The Colossal Volum' Express waterproof mascara. One of the best mascaras I've ever tried!
19. A little wooden elephant, which my parents brought me back from a trip to Sri Lanka.
20. A length of lemon and white gingham ribbon. It didn't want to cooperate with the camera.
21. A nail art dotting tool.
22. An Indian bangle which I bought, along with about a hundred others, during a holiday to France about a decade ago.
23. A Hobbycraft rosette embellishment thing-a-ma-jig for crafting.
24. Lemon yellow Sally Hansen nail polish in Yellow Kitty.
25. Three random yellow buttons.
And it was all yellow.
Do you have a lot of yellow things, or is it not the colour palette for you?
Other posts in my rainbow flatlay series: