Wednesday 25 June 2014

Wednesday Wish List

Hi guys,

I hope you're all having a great week so far.

I can't believe it's Wednesday again already, but apparently it is, and that means it's time for another Wednesday Wish List!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

I've fallen in love with Hell Bunny's Mariam halterneck polka dot dresses, after coming across one on my Pinterest feed. They're made in a bunch of different colours up to a size 22UK, and I'm especially taken with the green, although they're all gorgeous. I'm a firm believer that a girl can never have too many polka dot dresses!

When I put these three dresses together, for some reason they immediately made me think of the fairies in Sleeping Beauty, with their colourful flared dresses. Make it blue! Make it pink! I also happen to be coveting three shoulder bags from ASOS which coincidentally match these dresses perfectly.  I can't decide which colour I like best.

1 // 2 // 3

My love for the fruit trend is still going strong; probably because it's so fun and light hearted, and that's exactly how I think summer style should be! New Look have brought out some adorable and very affordable fruit-shaped clutch bags, and purses, and my heart is particularly set on the watermelon clutch. The orange wedge is cute, too, and they also have a lemon clutch and purse, which I didn't include because I already have a similar clutch by Monki.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

Net-a-Porter have some amazing novelty bags at the moment. They're waaaay out of my price range, but I can't help admiring so many from a far. I wish there was an affordable dupe of the peach on the high street, because it's so beautiful. It would look so cute with a denim dress and sandals during the summer. They also have a large selection of book clutches which are absolutely gorgeous.

Aldo's pink Riccardi lips clutch is also a beauty, and I'm pleased to say it's far more affordable at just £20.

1 // 2 // 3

I love Simply Be's bubblegum pink heart print cardigan with a capital L, although at £30, it's quite pricey for a cardigan. I know it would get so much wear, though, and it could be worn in lots of different ways.

I also really like ASOS Curve's vintage floral leggings, which would look great under block-colour dresses and tunics, and Joe Brown's purple flocked skater dress would look stunning all year round.


Pansies are one of my favourite flowers, so I was so excited to see this v-neck skater dress appear in ASOS Curve's new-in section this week. It's beautiful! 

Continuing on with the monochrome theme, I'm also smitten with the classic polka dot maxi dress from Ruby's Closet. It's so simple, but yet so effortlessly stylish and chic. If it was a little cheaper, I would probably have pounced on it already. I think I'll wait to see if it comes down in price.


1 // 2

I've been thinking about getting myself a pair of shorts or two to wear around the house, in an effort to stay as cool as possible in my sauna of a bedroom, and to get my tops a little more wear. I really love these culotte style shorts (or skorts) from New Look Inspire, and in particular the polka dot pair. (Obviously)! They'll probably look absolutely awful on me, but I won't know for sure until I try them...


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5

And I've been drawn to all these beautiful emerald green pieces this week. The colour is one of  my favourites, and one I don't see enough of in the fashion world. Dorothy Perkins have some beautiful, simple pieces like the satchels, maxi skirt, and tee, and Alice and You has brought out the most fabulous plunge-neck jumpsuit. Get in my wardrobe, all of you!

What's on your wish list this week?

Which of these are your favourites?

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Oooh pretty pretty!! Love the matching bags and dresses - what a pretty coincidence!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this post isn't great for my wallet lol. there are so many beautiful things! i especially love the eye clutch. if only it wasn't so expensive :( womp womp

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I LOVE the fruity clutches. x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Louise you MUST get one of the polkadot dresses in your wardrobe, they're so gorgeous and summery! I just won a Dorothy Perkins voucher so that green pleated maxi will be making it's way into my wardrobe as soon as it arrives! Amazing post as always, do love your Wednesday wishlists! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shorts rule you should deff get a pair!! Xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig