Wednesday 16 April 2014

Wednesday Wish List

Hey guys,

Sorry that this wish list is a bit later than usually scheduled; I fell asleep when I was writing this up in the wee hours of the morning. I woke up about two hours later still holding on to my laptop in bed, with the TV and the lights still on. Oops. I was shattered.

I wasn't conscious enough to finish the last few sentences before I went back to sleep, but it's only a little late, so I hope you'll forgive me! I've been lusting after some real beauties this week, and I know you'll love them, too. Let's take a look...


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13 // 14 // 15 // 16 // 17 // 18 // 19 // 20 // 21

1. I fell in love with this amazing Dorothy Perkins sunflower print jumpsuit when I discovered it online on the weekend. Sunflowers have always been one of my favourite flowers; as they're so bright and cheerful, and it makes me happy to see so many sunflower prints in the nineties revival trend that's dominating the fashion world right now. I was unable to resist this beauty, and may have ordered it... I hope it fits! I'm a bit hit and miss with Dotty P's jumpsuits as they tend to be too short in the body on me, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

2. I'm also a sucker for daisies, and this bold daisy-print vest is calling my name.

3, 5, 7, and 12. I discovered a brand called Sugar and Vice- (thanks, Char!)- who make the most amazing laser cut acrylic jewellery. These four are my favourites- especially the beautiful badger and toucan which I need to adopt at some point. Aren't they brilliant? I have at least a dozen of their accessories on my lust list.

4. Another beautiful sunflower print from Dorothy Perkins, in the form of a drop-waist dress.

6. How pretty is this soft peplum top from ASOS Curve?! It looks so cute over denim shorts, as modelled.

8. A tropical palm-tree print maxi dress from F&F at Tesco. Perfect for sipping cocktails on an exotic sandy beach in the sunshine! Or, more likely in my world, on my favourite Cornish beach with a can of pop! Haha!

9. A fantastic animal print tee that I'd love to add to my wardrobe zoo! It has penguins on it!

10 and 11. I'm in love with Liz McClarnon's swimwear range for Fashion World, and I'm dying to own the cherry and flamingo print swimsuits! Even if I can't physically go swimming at the moment, they could be worn to hydrotherapy... if I ever get offered some more sessions...

13. Amazing mint jelly shoes! Although I can't help imagining the blisters they'd give me!

14. I love the eye-catching colour of this Dorothy Perkins sun dress; it's so summery!

15. I also have a weakness for anything grass-green, like this cute midi skirt.

16 and 20. ASOS Curve have recently started selling a small selection of wide fit shoes from other brands (woohoo!), and I really like the laser cut design of these New Look wide-fit sandals.

17. This dress is one of the prettiest I've come across this season. It has a gingham skirt and a broderie anglaise top, which look lovely together, and just so happen to be two of my favourite things. Given half a chance, I'd wear broderie anglaise clothing every day!

18. This panda shaped bag by Orla Kiely may quite possibly be the best bag I've ever seen in my life! It's shaped like a panda! 'nuff said! What more could a girl want?!

19. A pretty hummingbird t-shirt.

and last but not least...

21. The sweetest red rose bracelet from ASOS Curve.

And that's my wish list this week in a nut shell!

What's are you coveting this week?


SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Oh my gosh that jumpsuit is amazing, I hope it fits you because I want to see it!! I want one too ahah we can match! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is the most stunning jumpsuit I've ever seen, but sadly it wasn't the perfect fit for me. You'd look amazing in it, though! I hope you get one. I would have loved to be outfit twins with you! Haha. xx

      Delete
  2. You've excelled yourself this week! Loving ALL the sunflower stuff and the Sugar & Vice necklaces too. x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Leah! :) I can't get enough of the sunflower prints, or these amazing accessories. xx

      Delete
  3. I am so jealous - so many lovely spring and summer things! Spring in your part of the world and an exceptionally cold autumn in mine! I do love the turquoise dress with flowers and also that magpie necklace, how fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to rub the spring / summer fashion in your face when it's freezing where you are. Hopefully Spring won't be too far off for you. The turquoise dress is lovely, and I love the magpies, too. xx

      Delete
  4. I love the jumpsuit! I wish dp would make bigger sizes xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a beauty, isn't it?! I wish DP would extend their sizes, too. It wouldn't exactly be difficult for them to do and they'd get so much more business. xx

      Delete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig