Sunday 30 March 2014

Sunday Favourites #75

Morning guys,

With the clocks going forward an hour in the wee hours of the morning, I've lost an hour needed for putting these Serendipity Sunday posts together, and now I feel all flustered trying to get this post finished before I fall asleep (as you guys are waking up). Yep, I still can't sleep at night like a normal person. Thanks, pain. 

I actually started putting this post together on Friday this week, but I've still found it eating away at quite a few hours of the weekend. You'd be surprised how long it can take to organise one of these posts! I think I over think what to add far too much and have too many options to choose from! Thankfully, it's almost finished now, and it looks like it will be reaching you on time. Phew! I hope you enjoy this week's selection.


If it wasn't official before, it is now: I'm obsessed with Sasha Unisex's artwork! She shared this stunning collection of watercolour tattoo art on her Instagram this week. These are all paintings that were turned in to tattoos for her customers.


I'm particularly in love with all of the whales. The galaxy print one is amazing.


I also really like this lighthouse tattoo.


This combination of eye make up colours is beautiful.

[Source]

You are perfect exactly as you are.


This photo looks like something out of a fairytale.


An emerald green dress? Come to Mama! The colour is perfect.


Rainbow coloured steps in Beirut.

[Source]

I love this manicure.

[Source]

This lemonade stand is so cute, and there's also a recipe for Rice Krispies Ice Cream Cones at the source. (You might be able to make them out on the right hand side of the stand).

[Source]

This neon-bright beach house is the most cheerful building I've ever seen.

[Source]

This is amazing! 


Beautiful style.

[Source]

Matryoshka Doll inspired manicure!

[Source]

So much adorableness in one photo. I still haven't seen a live badger and that makes me sad.

[Source]

I love this.

[Source]

How to make mini pinatas!

[Source]

I love Amelia's beehive tutorial, "The Bigger The Beehive The Better."

[Source]

These colourful Funfetti cookies.

[Source]

I love the different coloured chairs and this colour palette.


This is a great shot.

[Source]

I want a pet moose!

[Source?] / [Tutorial]

These DIY cat toe shoes are so cute!

[Source]

This is lovely.

[Source]

Am I the only one who thinks this old decaying type writer looks beautiful?

[Source]

This!



And have you seen this video (and GIF) of dogs confused by magic tricks? It's the cutest thing! It turns out dogs react the same way as children when something disappears before their eyes!



♥ This video: People Should Know About This Awful Thing We Do, And Most Of Us Are Simply Unaware is horrifying and it broke my heart. It makes me ashamed of what we've done and are doing to this planet.


♥ I loved Modern June Cleaver's Pineapple Hair Tutorial and now I'm sad my hair isn't long enough to give it a go! I'm so useless with my hair.

♥ Vicky of The Curved Opinion wrote a fantastic piece about Slut Shaming.


♥ I can't decide if I'm more creeped out or fascinated by these macro portraits of bees.

♥ I found these nine photos of abandoned places in London quite interesting.

♥ 20 Life Pleasures That Are Completely Underrated. Especially numbers 6, 11, 13 and 17.

♥ 20 of the laziest students on the planet.

And finally,

♥ A few lovely outfits I've admired this week: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.

I hope you've enjoyed this post! Which part was your favourite?

I hope you have a great day, and a big Happy Mother's Day to all the Mums out there celebrating today!

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Sasha's tattoos are amazing id love one! Fabulous post again this week! I have never seen a real badger either xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So would I! Her designs are amazing. One day... Thanks lovely. I've seen plenty of dead ones, just not live ones. xx

      Delete
  2. I really enjoy your sunday posts you like a lot of the same things as me so its fun discovering new things. Thank you. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Kitty! I'm so glad you enjoy them :)

      Delete
  3. Such amazing inspiration as always! <3
    I nominate you for the Liebster award, Louise! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you and thank you! You're so sweet. I'll try to have a post up for it soon xx

      Delete
  4. Favourite? such a difficult question, I love it all!! I haven't seen a badger either and I think the decaying typewriter is beautiful too x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed it all! :). I find beauty in the oddest things! xx

      Delete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig