Sunday 3 June 2012

I already know what my addiction is...

So, I've been trawling the online stores today, pinning clothes I like, and generally just falling in love with everything I've seen. Why does this always happen when I have no money to spend? I can go in to shops and find nothing I like when I've just been paid, but when I'm skint I want everything! I've got a lot of favourites to share with you all; I hope you don't mind!


The item right at the top of my wish list, is the yellow polka dot dress from AX Paris. I love yellow clothes; the colour is an instant mood lifter, and in my opinion, I don't own enough yellow garments. I'm trying so hard not to buy it with my overdraft... it's not easy to resist! I love it in navy, as well, but I do already have several navy polka dot dresses. The ASOS shirt dress has also captured my heart.


I'm blaming Rachel entirely for this one and will hold her responsible for the big chunk of money I will end up spending with Dolly Darling when I get paid next week! I'd never heard of the range before, and after seeing Rachel's purchases the other day, I clicked on the link and almost passed out with excitement! The quirky jewellery is totally me, I would happily wear all of it. These are my favourite pieces, and I especially have my heart set on the windmill necklace. I can't wait to treat myself to a few pieces!

I'm also loving Dorothy Perkins new arrivals- how cute is that zebra necklace? It would go perfectly with my giraffe pendant from Accessorize!


I'm still in love with the Accessorize purple saddle bag, and think these other bags are beautiful, too. I love all things nautical and am always drawn towards anchors like on the Topshop one.


The gorgeous dresses in Dorothy Perkins just keep on coming. My new favourite is the blue floral one (top centre), and I do intend to make it my own soon. My parents let me order the palm tree print one to put away for my birthday next month, as I've been admiring it for ages and there was a promotion on at the time. I hope it fits!


I'm also eyeing up these trousers and leggings. I'm lacking separates, and especially love the middle pair.


I love the variety of on trend styles that New Look has to offer at the mo. As you've probably noticed; I'm a sucker for prints and colour. I love the zig-zag dress and all the chiffon skirts in gorgeous brights and pastel colours they have right now.



Matalan doesn't have the most visually pleasing website, but when I look past all the boring basics, I can always find a few gems hidden between them. They have so many cute summer dresses, and at such low prices, it's hard to go wrong! I'm in desperate need of a few basics, and there are so many cute, inexpensive cardigans and t-shirts available from them, too. The t-shirts would be great for those dressed down days, and you know I can't resist a polka dot!


I'm also loving these dresses and jumpsuits from River Island; all so different but all so pretty! My favourite piece is this palm print cardigan, but it's quite expensive at almost £50!

With some funds coming in soon, and a birthday next month, I'm hoping to treat myself to a few of these pieces soon. 

Which are your favourites? And what are you lusting after?

SHARE:

14 comments

  1. i swear we are twins (with great taste!!) I'm just scheduling a post with the new look leopard maxi dress ! i went into evans yesterday and saw the blue and yellow polakdot dresses the yellow is lined so it would work for winter too i love both of them. the necklace you like is the one i won, i really like the collar clips I'm wondering if it would be long and sturdy enough ti use as cardigan clips xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we must be!! We're so similar it's freaky! I do love the leopard print dress! I didn't realise Evans sold AX Paris clothes! I saw the blue one on another blogger and it looked really well made. I tend to wear my dresses all year if I can so that's good! That necklace is gorgeous! Lucky you! i was actually wanting the collar clips as a cardigan clip!! I swear you're me in disguise! xx

      Delete
    2. i know its like reading something i would write or seeing a smaller me in all dresses i want or have! :) yeah the sell them as sienna couture but they are exactly the same as usually cheaper from ax paris unless there is a sale on. I've wanted a cardigan clip for so long i think ill get it when i get paid again xx

      Delete
    3. We're still fairly similar sized! It's nice to know someone with the same tastes. :) Ah I see. I'm going to order the AX Paris yellow one this week; hopefully it'll be equally gorgeous as the ones you saw. I have to! I keep seeing them on blogs and the ladies always look fantastic. I'll be buying from them soon for sure xx

      Delete
    4. just seen on twitter 20% off code for dolly darling valid till tuesday Jubilee20 xx

      Delete
    5. Oooooh thanks Rachel! Aaah this is so tempting :S xx

      Delete
  2. Aw I love the jewellery, I'm having a bit of a thing for vintage esque necklaces at the moment! And that river island satchel is gorgeous : )

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do, too, Eloise. It's all so pretty and lovely. I have a thing for River Island satchels. Thanks for commenting; I've given you a follow :)

      Delete
  3. You picked some very lovely pieces as always, but the Asos shirt dress is my absolute fave. And the pieces from Dolly Darling are too cute! I also love the River Island bag with the blue.

    The palm tree dress you picked is amazing, I love a quirky print like that and the overall shape/style of the dress is great, too. Crossing my fingers it fits, but DP usually does for you, I think :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nita :) I've been eyeing that shirt dress for a while so will probably invest. Will be good for A/W as well as summer. I couldn't believe how cute everything on Dolly Darling was. It's all so pretty!

      I do love my quirky finds, plus it makes a change from florals and polka dots. I'm sure it'll be fine :)

      Delete
  4. Too much prettiness! All the jewellery is fab and I'm in love with the clothes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are just so many lovely things this season! It was hard to narrow them down!

      Delete
  5. i am currently coveting a white blazer- desperate! - your choices are so wearable and original and i am especially crushing on river island, some of their pieces are so vintage yet current and their sizings are great - t shirts are so important too, i agree - but this is sweet torture! i too am now skint until payday and yes everything is so much more appealing gah! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love me a blazer. Hope you manage to make it yours. River Island always has such beautiful things. There are far too many lovely things and not enough time or money to spend! Haha x

      Delete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig