Thursday 29 March 2012

What I Wore | It's Summer Outside!

Another scorching hot day in sunny England! Can you believe this unusual weather we're having? This time last year we were braving the plummeting temperatures and an unusual amount of snow. Not that I'm complaining, mind, I just hope this isn't our summer.

Tuesday was a good day for me in regards of pain levels. I managed to go for a short walk around the block for a quarter of an hour or so. I know that's not news-worthy information, and it probably sounds really dull to you, but it's an achievement for me. Apart from trips to the doctors, this was my third trip out of the house since New Year's. The pain from my back injuries keeps me in bed most of the time, so every little break from the captivity is appreciated! You don't realise how important the little things are until your freedom and independence are taken away from you.

I threw on something simple and airy as it was so hot outside, and came up with this:




What I Wore

Dress, cardigan, and ruched cropped white leggings- all from New Look

Flamingo Pearl Locket- from Camden Lock Market. A hand-made piece that was part of an Alice-in-Wonderland themed collection. It's my favourite piece of jewellery to wear.

Sandals- Evans (I have annoyingly wide feet, and finding sandals to fit is difficult). But i changed my mind and chucked on my gold sandals instead, as the slight heel was putting strain on my back.

I bought the dress last summer but today was it's first public outing. I was unsure of how I looked in it last year, so it's been a bit neglected.

My coral saddle bag and toucan-motif t-shirt arrived today, too, and I'm pleased with both purchases, but I'll save those for another blog post.

Night, world.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig