Wednesday 22 January 2020

Wednesday Wish List


It feels like forever since I last shared a wish list on the blog, even though in reality it's only been about a month, so I thought it was about time I revived the series and showed you what's on my wish list right now. 

Here's my first Wednesday Wish List of 2020:


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13

I'm loving many of the brooches, earrings, and necklaces from Erstwilder's latest collection 'Insects and Bugs', which was released last week. The twenty-one piece collection features a cluster of everyone's favourite creepy crawlies, with everything from bees and butterflies, to fireflies and cicadas made in to brooches, earrings, or necklaces. I couldn't resist the bumble bee brooch, Bumble Butt, and added him to my collection last week, and would still love to get my hands on the fireflies, stag beetle, snail, and cicada brooches. I'll pass on the spiders. You can shop directly with Erstwilder in Australia here, or find a list of stockists around the world here. I've linked to as many pieces still in stock in the UK as I could above.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Deer Arrow's new Retro & Sweets jewellery collection is perfect for a sugar rush without the calories. I mean, seriously, how cute are these sweet brooches and rock candy pin set? I want them all!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

I'm swooning over Unique Vintage's Valentine's collection, especially these pretty pink and heart print pieces. I'd wear them to death all year round. I particularly love the look of the cardigans, and the skirt. I've linked to the plus size pieces, which go up to a 5x, but you can find separate listings for the clothes in straight sizes on the website, too.



I love the look of this forest green croc-effect satchel from Shein. The colour is soooo dreamy. (I'm a sucker for anything dark green). The bag is so inexpensive, though, that I'm questioning how good the quality would be. It has to be too good to be true.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

And finally, Kimchi and Coconut have rereleased their Aussie Animals range to help raise money for people and animals affected by the devastating Australian bush fires, with 100% of profits to be split between several charities. I already own the platypus and quoll brooches (review here), which are both adorable, but I'd love to add the koala and kangaroo brooches to my collection. They've been on my wish list for years, and with profits going to such a good cause, perhaps now is the perfect time to treat myself? Hmm...

If you'd like to see more of the fashion pieces on my wish list, check out my style wish list boards on Pinterest. You can also find all previous Wednesday Wish List posts here.

Any favourites this week?
SHARE:

1 comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig