Sunday 15 September 2019

Sunday Favourites #385


It's been a couple of weeks, but I'm back with a brand new batch of Sunday Favourites for you guys... Enjoy!


I love this art print from Kayley Camus Designs.


This splatter cake from Club Crafted looks so pretty.


Kate Gabrielle has created the cutest retro stickers and used them to give her kitchen canisters a vintage look


This DIY woven cane latch hook wall hanging from A Kailo Chic Life would be so fun to make on those cosy dark evenings at home snuggled up on the sofa in front of Netflix.


I love Oh Happy Day's amazing rainbow faux flower centrepiece so much.


I want to make this DIY faux latch hook pillow from A Kailo Chic Life just so I can stroke it when it's finished. It looks so tactile.


I'd love to make Oh Joy's stylish DIY living wall display for my home.


Another one from A Kailo Chic Life... this time a reveal of their pretty new studio. I love how colourful their space is!


I don't care if these are aimed at kids- these hopscotch cookie treats from Handmade Charlotte as too damn cute not to share.


Handmade Charlotte also show you how to paint your own faux collars and they're adorable.


This colourful snake tattoo by Zihee Tattoo is so gorgeous. I really want a snake tattoo now.


I'd love to have a go at this painted buttercream cake from Kate Sabbath. I suck at cake decorating but this one looks like it would be a lot of fun to attempt.


A stunning lion tattoo by the genius that is Sasha Unisex.


And finally, some amazing giant inflatable rainbow spheres by Elsa Tomkowiak residing on Lake Annecy in France. I'd have loved to have seen these.

If you'd like to see more images like these, check out my Pinterest and Tumblr. You can also find all previous Sunday Favourites posts here for similar inspiration.

Thanks for reading! Have a great day!

Any favourites this week?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig