Wednesday 14 August 2019

Wednesday Wish List


Here are a few things that have caught my eye this week...


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

I love the look of these Alice in Wonderland inspired pieces from Collectif, especially the toadstool cardigan and cross body bag. How great are they?! I've also been admiring a dress in the Wonderland print this week, but it seems to have sold out in the last few days.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10

Erstwilder released a brand new scarf collection this morning, with nine brand new designs based on their jewellery designs. Each pattern has been made in to a head scarf and a neck scarf, and there are some great prints to choose from. I have my eye on these five designs, but my favourite has to be the Matryoshka Memories print, closely followed by the Satisfied Squirrel. I'm tempted by the Matryoshka neck scarf, but I'm usually too hot to wear scarves and rarely get to leave the house, so I'm not sure I can justify the purchase. We'll see how long I can resist! I've linked to Erstwilder above, but you can find a list of stockists around the world here.



OMG, Truffle Shuffle have a Drop Dead Fred t-shirt!! (And it goes up to a XXL which they say is a 24-26). I used to love this film when I was growing up!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

These handmade acrylic earrings and brooches from Deer Arrow's new Flowers and Birds collection are all so pretty. I adore the sunflower and rose studs. There were matching brooches to go with them, but they sold out so quickly. I'm gutted I missed out on the sunflower brooch. 


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

And Lindy Bop have added some gorgeous new dresses that look absolutely perfect for autumn. I could see myself wearing the red check Charlotte swing dress (#4) to death this A / W.

If you'd like to see more of the fashion pieces on my wish list, check out my style wish list boards on Pinterest. You can also find all previous Wednesday With Lists here for more inspiration.

Any favourites this week?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig