Sunday 11 August 2019

Sunday Favourites #383


Who's up for some Sunday Favourites?


Oh Joy's DIY rainbow earrings are so damn cute, and look like they'd be so much fun to make.


Liska Flower's polymer clay panels are so pretty.


A Subtle Revelry's mini apple cakes are adorable. They'd be perfect for a back-to-school or autumn treat... Neither are far off now!


I love these amazing Stranger Things illustrations from artist Crystal Jade Vaughan. Seriously, how cute are they?!


I want to make some of these fun rainbow tie-dye blondies from Club Crafted.


I love The House That Lars Built's idea of brightening up a simple white shirt with rainbow buttons


This colourful cross stitch pattern from Satsuma Street.


Sugar and Charm's Neapolitan milkshakes look so tasty.


This WACTT Titanic card made me laugh a lot! That bitch Rose ruined everything.


Pocahontas has always been one of my favourite Disney films, so I can't help loving this amazing Pocahontas tattoo from Hannah Mai Tattoo. I want a Meeko tattoo now!


And this DIY hat rack from A Subtle Revelry is so cool. I need to wear hats more so I can make one.

If you'd like to see more stuff like this, be sure to check out my Pinterest and Tumblr for similar inspiration. You can also find all previous Sunday Favourites posts here.

Thanks for reading! I hope you have a great day.

Any favourites this week?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig