Sunday 4 August 2019

Sunday Favourites #382


It's that time of the week again...


I love this inspiring print from Have a Nice Dayy.


These DIY gradient monstera leaf coasters from A Kailo Chic Life are too cute.


I'd love a colourful striped accent wall in my house like this one from Oh Joy.


Lovely Indeed have shared some great free Instagram Story templates for you to use.


How cute is this no-sew DIY pom pom sweater from Damask Love?


These get well soon pill pinatas from Handmade Charlotte would be perfect to make for a sick / chronically ill friend or relative as a little pick-me-up.



I bet this DIY wall art from The Crafted Life would be really fun to make.


My Name Is Yeh's rainbow cake with strawberry buttercream looks so delicious.


This hand painted tie dye cake from Coco Cake Land also looks amazing.


These cacti embroideries from M Creatives J are stunning.


I'm forever inspired by The Dainty Squid's Found on the Beach photos.


This stitched heart embroidery-style temporary tattoo by Tessa Perlow is beautiful. Perfect for me with my tachycardia!


I'm amazed by these DIY paper foxgloves from The House That Lars Built; they look so realistic! I really want to make some!

If you'd like to see more things like this, check out my Pinterest and Tumblr. You can also find all previous Sunday Favourites posts here for similar inspiration.

Thanks for reading! Have a great day!

Any favourites this week?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love your sense of style/design, everything works so well together visually! It’s interesting to see what inspires you as well. The first print with the quote caught my eye, I like it! Having that colourful accent wall would be such a mood boaster too. Hope you are well and having a good week. :-) xx

    Helen | Helen’s Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig