Wednesday 24 July 2019

Wednesday Wish List


Just a quick wish list from me this week. I'm currently struggling with fibromyalgia and arthritis flares at the same time, and I'm having to admit defeat as I'm too tired and in too much pain to work any longer. There's still lots of gorgeous things to drool over, but just a little less than usual.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

I'm loving these amazing statement necklaces from Tatty Devine.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10

Erstwilder's new Art Deco collection launched yesterday morning, and while it's not my favourite collection ever, there are so many gorgeous pieces in the range. I think my favourites are the cat, ship, horse, heron, and Chrysler building. There are lots of other designs to choose from, too, and you can find a list of stockists around the world here.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

I've used up a few of my Body Shop bath and body essentials and need to restock ASAP. As you can probably tell, my favourite fragrance is satsuma- it's been my go-to since my early teens and I still can't get enough of it. It's the best and the products are amazing. I couldn't live without the body butter, body puree, shower gel, or soap. There's 25% off online at the moment, so I think I may take advantage of the discount and stock up this week.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

And I also have my eye on these beautiful dresses and skirt from Hell Bunny. The prints are fantastic.

If you'd like to see more of the fashion and beauty pieces on my wish list, check out my style and beauty wish list boards on Pinterest. You can also find all previous Wednesday Wish Lists here for similar inspiration.

Any favourites this week?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig