Sunday 21 July 2019

Sunday Favourites #381


Who's ready for some Sunday Favourites?


This Abe Simpson coffee mug from Truffle Shuffle is the best mug ever!


Love to cook from scratch? Club Crafted have created some free printable recipe cards to help you organise all your family recipes, and they're pretty, too.


Club Crafted can also show you how to sew this cute vinyl bucket bag.


I love this pencil clutch from Studio DIY!


Damask Love have created this DIY circle tote bag out of woven placemats! How clever is that?!


If you're looking to craft something a little different, A Kailo Chic Life can teach you how to make these pretty floral cocktail glasses!


If you own a Cricut machine, Club Crafted's DIY leather personalised luggage tags would be perfect to make ahead of your summer travels to help you spot your luggage on the carousel.


I love Oh Joy's home office- especially the mix of colours on the walls.


These whipped cream fruit Jello shots from A Subtle Revelry look so tasty.


I really like this print and quote from Have A Nice Dayy.


I want to get my hands on this cherry stripe cross stitch kit from The Make Arcade. The design is so simple, but it looks so cheerful.


I don't know how to knit, but I'd love to make this adorable mini faux fox trophy head from Sincerely Louise.


I love this idea for pom pom ice cream gift wrap from White House Crafts. I'm definitely giving this a try next time I have presents to wrap.


These rainbow wall hangings from Whisker Woven are amazing.



I'm loving Little Big Bell's gorgeous ombre pastel upcycled chest of drawers. I want to do this to all of my drawered furniture.



Little Big Bell also have the dreamiest home office.



And these motivational quote embroideries from M Creative J's Positive Plants collection are both beautiful and inspiring.

If you'd like to see more stuff like this, check out my Pinterest and Tumblr, which are both packed with inspiring images. You can also find all previous Sunday Favourites posts here for similar inspiration.

Thanks for reading!

Any favourites this week?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Oh my gosh, I need that pencil clutch! And those rainbow wall hangings and quote embroideries are beautiful

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig