Sunday 10 February 2019

Sunday Favourites Valentine's Day Special #364


Hey guys,

I'm sorry it's been another quiet week on the blog. I actually spent Monday and Tuesday away from home enjoying some concert adventures, and having some fun for a change, and it's really taken it out of me. I've been so sore and exhausted since, I've barely been able to hold my eyelids open, and I'm only just feeling human again, so I've not had the capacity to put finger to key until now. Hopefully I'll do better this week, but at least I made it back in time for this week's Sunday Favourites.

As we're just a few days away from Valentine's Day, this week I've decided to do a Valentine's Day themed Sunday Favourites post, crammed full of festive inspiration including crafts, recipes, printables, decor and more. I hope you enjoy it!




Show your best friends some love this Galentine's Day with these printable friendship bracelet Valentines from The House That Lars Built.


Club Crafted have created printable popcorn Valentines for you to download, which would be perfect if you're planning a cosy movie night on the sofa with your other half this year.


I really need to learn how to crochet because this free crochet heart pouch pattern from Persia Lou is adorable.


If you can't wait for Valentine's Day, why not count down the days to it with this creative Valentine's 'Advent' calendar from The House That Lars Built?


Valentine's Day isn't just about showing your significant other you care; make sure you treat yourself too- perhaps by making these awesome DIY conversation heart Valentine's Day bath bombs from Shrimp Salad Circus, and relaxing with a hot bath.


These vegan heart cherry turnovers by Aycan from Little White Socks look delicious.


Say it with conversation heart cookies, like these ones from The Sprinkle Factory.


True story. Oh Happy Day show you how to make three easy Valentine's Day gifts, including this awesome conversation heart sweatshirt.


These Valentine tassel heart favour boxes from The House That Lars Built would be perfect for a Galentine's Day dinner / party.



Oh Happy Day show you how to throw a Galentine's Day bash and make these Valentine's Day garlands using a Cricut machine.


I love and want to make this DIY giant Valentine's Day wreath from Damask Love.




If you want to create a gorgeous tablescape for your Valentine's Day dinner, you'll want to check out this Cricut Valentine's Day table decor tutorial from Damask Love.


These DIY cassette tape notebook Valentines from A Kailo Chic Life are too cute. Cassette tapes were the best!


A Kailo Chic Life have also created some fun Valentine's Day printable art for you to download. Rule number one: love is a battlefield.


Share the love with your plants this V-Day with these DIY tattoo Valentine plant pots from A Bubbly Life.


If flowers aren't your partner's thing, how about gifting them a DIY doughnut bouquet, like this one from A Subtle Revelry? I wouldn't say no.


You are welcome! A Subtle Revelry have also compiled a list of 25 quotes for Valentine's Day letter boards for those of you who have difficulty saying it with words.



I love these DIY ombre Valentine's Day heart wreaths from Bliss Makes.


I'd love to have a go at making A Kailo Chic Life's DIY faux latch hook heart wall hanging.


Lovely Indeed have the perfect candy cupcakes for Valentine's Day for those of you with a sweet tooth.


And how cute is Lovely Indeed's DIY mail box gift wrap idea for packaging Valentine's Day candy?!


And Carrie Colbert can show you how to make the prettiest dessert board for Valentine's Day. Doesn't it look amazing?!

For more Valentine's Day inspiration, check out my Valentine's Day board on Pinterest, which is packed full of fun ideas. You can also find all of my Sunday Favourites Valentine's Day special posts from previous years here.

How will you be celebrating Valentine's or Galentine's Day this year?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Everything is so Cute, but I especially love the pop corn Valentine's❤

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig