Sunday 20 January 2019

Sunday Favourites #362


Who's ready for some Sunday Favourites?


This colourful cross stitch kit from The Make Arcade tells it how it is. I need it on my wall.


This cupcake flower bouquet by A Subtle Revelry looks so darn pretty.


How cute are these felt ball cherries from Oh Happy Day?! They can be used for place cards, gift toppers, and even favours.


Damask Love have created the loveliest free printable floral wall calendar for you to download.


I'd love to have a go at this oversized Palm Springs paint-by-numbers DIY from A Beautiful Mess. It looks like so much fun! I used to love Paint-by-Numbers when I was a kid, but it must be over twenty years since I last painted one.


A Kailo Chic Life will show you how to make this DIY rainbow heart decoration in time for Valentine's Day. I love all of the other wall decorations in this photo, too; especially the pom pom decorated heart.


These beautiful abstract sketchbook pages from Carolyn Gavin.


I really want to learn how to punch needle, and this fun rainbow punch needle DIY from Fall For DIY looks like the perfect piece to begin with.


Club Crafted's simple DIY geometric paper wall art is the perfect craft for adding a pop of colour to your walls.


These confetti brownies from Best Friends For Frosting look so delicious.


These colourful Disney tattoos from UK tattoo artist Hannah Mai Tattoo are incredible. They have to be some of the best tattoos I've ever seen! I want all of the Alice in Wonderland designs inked on me now!


I'm also in love with these stunning cat and fennec fox tattoos from Sasha Unisex. My dream is to get a tattoo from her one day.

If you'd like to see more stuff like this, be sure to check out my Pinterest and Tumblr for more inspiration. You can also find all previous Sunday Favourites posts here.

Any favourites this week?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Those brownies look so tasty, also that Dumbo tattoo is great - probably my favourite Disney movie, looking forward to the new live action movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! Those Disney tattoos are absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig