Sunday 2 December 2018

Sunday Favourites Christmas Special #355


It's the first Sunday in December which means it's time for my first Sunday Favourites Christmas Special of the year!

It's the same concept as my usual Sunday Favourites posts, except every single image and link will be Christmas-themed to give you heaps of festive inspiration. I'll be bringing you a different festive favourites post every Sunday this month (so five in total), each packed full of holiday recipes, crafts, art, decor ideas, and more, starting today with some of my favourite bright and colourful Christmas inspiration. I hope you enjoy it!


Aww Sam's giant peppermint candy cake would make a great alternative to the traditional Christmas cake.


These DIY wall crawl mural ornaments from The Glitter in My Tea would look amazing on a white or colourful Christmas tree.


The Glitter in My Tea can also show you how to make these DIY marbled clay gift tags to finish off your gift wrapping this Christmas.


If you're looking for some gift wrapping inspiration, check out A Kailo Chic Life's twelve colourful gift wrapping ideas; they're all so pretty!


This DIY rainbow photo collage from Studio DIY would make a lovely and thoughtful gift for friends and family this Christmas.



How cute are these DIY felt gingerbread people from Little White Socks?! I love the use of pink gingham!


Aww Sam's DIY bottle brush car gift wrap is practically guaranteed to make your presents the cutest ones under the tree this Christmas.


This giant rainbow candy cane from Oh Happy Day would make a great photo prop for all your Christmas photos.


Your friends and family will love receiving these DIY homemade hand embroidery Christmas cards from Little White Socks this Christmas.


Studio DIY's crafty Christmas brunch looked like so much fun! This would be so fun to recreate if you have a group of craft-loving friends.


For a quick and easy festive treat, check out Studio DIY's adorable DIY reindeer and snowman ice cream cones. I really want to make some!


These DIY felt ball ornament drink stirrers by A Kailo Chic Life look like the perfect finishing touch for any Christmas cocktail.


These funfetti gingerbread-village sugar cookies from The Sprinkle Factory are the cutest Christmas cookies I've ever seen.


These DIY Matisse-inspired ornaments from Oh So Beautiful Paper are so darn pretty.


These tropical Santa Christmas cards from Captain Lulo are too cute!


Matitza Lisa shows you how to make these sweet DIY Christmas cake stickers, which could be used for decorating foodie gifts, parcels, and envelopes this Christmas.


Salty Canary's over-the-top holiday milkshakes look absolutely delicious.


I love these DIY colourful snowflake balloons from A Kailo Chic Life.


These large colourful reindeer balloons, also from A Kailo Chic Life, are super cute, too.


I'd love to make some of A Beautiful Mess' DIY alcohol ink ornaments. I bet they look amazing when the light hits them.


Aww Sam's pink Christmas party looks like a fun way to celebrate the holidays with your girlfriends.


I'd love to make some of these amazing DIY holiday light pillows, also from Aww Sam.


Do you remember how much fun it was making paper snowflakes when you were a kid? Well, A Kailo Chic Life have taken it to a whole other level with their colourful snowflake photo backdrop DIY. I wish I had a reason to recreate one!


Looking for a fun and inexpensive way to do gift-giving this year? Why not check out Oh Happy Day's lucky dip idea?


No front door is complete without a wreath at Christmas time, and if  you don't want to buy one, The Crafted Life can show you how to make this rainbow-coloured DIY ornament wreath.


These colourful DIY Memphis design ornaments from A Kailo Chic Life are a fun alternative to baubles in traditional Christmas reds, greens, and golds.


I love this bright and colourful Christmas scene from Studio Mucci. I definitely need some tassel decorations in my life.

If you want more Christmas inspiration, check out my Christmas boards on Pinterest. There are twenty of them (I know, just slightly OTT, right?), all packed full of inspiring festive images. You can also find all previous Christmas Sunday Favourites posts here.

I'll be back next Sunday with my second Sunday Favourites Christmas Special of the month! I hope I'll see you then!

Any favourites this week?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Thank you for putting me up with all these beautiful and talented creatives. I've bookmarked some of the bloggers I hadn't heard of before as I need to check out more things.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig