Wednesday 12 December 2018

My Christmas List 2018


As it's almost Christmas, this week I've put together my Christmas list in lieu of my usual Wednesday Wish List post. 

I haven't written a Christmas list that I've shared with family members since I was a kid, but I like to share one on the blog every Christmas, just for fun. I won't be sharing it with family or friends unless they ask for ideas, so it's basically a fantasy wish list made up of all the things at the top of my wish list that I would love to find under the tree this Christmas. I don't expect to receive any of it, but I might treat myself to a piece or two if I'm lucky enough to receive any money for Christmas, or just feel the urge to spoil myself at the end of the month.

This year, my Christmas list is made up of a generous dose of fashion, lots of beauty palettes and gift sets, a handful of books, and even a few homeware items, and it may just give you a few last minute gift ideas.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13 // 14 // 15 // 16 // 17 // 18 // 19 // 20 // 21 // 22 // 23 // 24 // 25 // 26 // 27 // 28 // 29

1. I love the print and colours on this Pinball 50's dress from Hell Bunny.
2. Of all the brooches on my wish list, Erstwilder's Life By The Horns Rhino Brooch is still at the very top. I adore it!
3. I'm also smitten with Erstwilder's Okapi Of Course Brooch, and have been coveting it for months. I can never resist brooches inspired by unusual animals.
4. I chose the OPI nail polish Advent calendar to count down to Christmas with this year, but I'd still love to own the collection of polishes in the Ciaté Mini Mani Month calendar to make my nails look pretty in 2019. It's currently on sale, too!
5. This macaw print Tropical Parrot phone case from Skinny Dip is so beautiful. I once did work experience with macaws, so it's another reason why I need it. The best part is, it's currently half price!
6. Ciaté's new Glitter Storm eyeshadow palette looks absolutely stunning.
7. Armadillos are one of my favourite animals, and this armadillo brooch from Little Moose is one of the cutest pieces of jewellery I've ever seen! I want it so badly!
8. This cuckoo clock cross body bag from Vendula London is also one of the most amazing novelty bags I've ever laid eyes on. Just look at it!
9. I don't need any more eyeshadow palettes, but the Urban Decay Naked Cherry eyeshadow palette looks so gorgeous, I could definitely make room for it in my life.
10. I love the look of the Craft The Rainbow paper-craft book from The House That Lars Built. 
11. I really want to try some of the new Berry Bon Bon Delights products from The Body Shop.
12. Lindy Bop's Kody tea dress is one of my favourite Lindy styles, and it looks beautiful in berry.
13. This harvest mouse brooch from Tatty Devine is wonderful. It reminds me of Harvest Festival in primary school.
14. Hell Bunny's Pinball 50's skirt is almost as fabulous as the dress.
15. How amazing is this Mary Poppins glitter umbrella shoulder bag from Truffle Shuffle?! OMG!
16. I love Moorea Seal's 52 List books, and I love the look of her newest title 52 Lists For Togetherness.
17. The OPI Bubbles Collection is so fun and colourful.
18. I adore these Alpine Ditsy Bluetooth Speakers from Cath Kidston. I've needed some new speakers since my old ones broke last year, so my Mum's actually bought me them for Christmas! FYI, they're so inexpensive, and are currently on sale, too!
19. Little Moose's statement armadillo necklace is so cute I could cry.
20. I've always loved red and white toadstools, so I can't help coveting Erstwilder's amazing Forest Fun Guy Brooch.
21. I can't get my own real living, breathing narwhal for Christmas, so Kimchi and Coconut's galaxy narwhal brooch would be the second best thing.
22. Soap & Glory's Flatterbox gift set looks fabulous. There are so many great products in one handy palette.
23. This Moomin hot water bottle from House of Disaster is adorable.
24. Lindy Bop's Kasha kitten print tea dress ticks all the right boxes. I love the shape, style, colour, and print. And it has sleeves!
25. I'm dying to get my hands on the Breathe List Journal from Breathe Magazine. It looks fantastic, as do the other books in the series.
26. The World in Stitches make the best cross stitch kits and patterns, and I'd love to make this cookies sampler kit after Christmas.
27. What's better than a carousel horse brooch? A carousel fox brooch, like Vixen Copper, from Curious Carousel. I can't help thinking it would make a great design for a tattoo, too!
28. Too Faced's Chocolate Gold eyeshadow palette is so darn pretty. Those colours!
29. And this Bambi print leather cross body bag from Cath Kidston is wonderful. They always do Disney so well.

If you like the products in this post and would like to see more like this, you can view my full Christmas wish list on Pinterest here. You can also find all previous Wednesday Wish List posts here.

What's at the top of your Christmas list this year?

You Might Also Like
Wednesday Wish List Christmas Special
Wednesday Wish List Christmas Special
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. You choose really cute things! I am hoping that I might receive the Cath Kidston animals playing instruments dress but apart from that, nothing!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig