Wednesday 31 October 2018

Wednesday Wish List


Happy Halloween, everyone!

I can't believe it's the last day of October already; this month has just flown by. It doesn't feel like Halloween today, but I'm looking forward to watching some Halloween movies later (especially Hocus Pocus!), carving a pumpkin, and enjoying some Halloween sweets tonight all the same. That's all I have planned; I never do anything exciting for Halloween, and while I'd love to celebrate it like they do in America, a movie night suits me just fine. 

Have you got anything fun planned?

Anyway, let's move on to what you're here for... this week's (non-spooky) Wednesday Wish List, which is filled with some of the fashion accessories I've been coveting this week.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

I'm loving this collection of dinosaur acrylic jewellery from Etsy brand Totem and Arrow, especially the diplodocus necklace. (The long-necked dinosaurs were the best kind of dinosaurs)! These are just a handful of the pieces I have my eye on, so if you like these, be sure to check out their Etsy shop because there are so many other fantastic pieces to choose from.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Irregular Choice have just released Bambi and Dumbo collections, featuring shoes, bags, and purses, and they're both to die for. Seriously, look how cute these coin purses are! I can't even decide which one I love best.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

And these are some of my favourite shoes from the Irregular Choice Bambi collection. Aren't they all amazing? I could never afford to buy any of them, but it doesn't hurt to dream.



1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Truffle Shuffle have the most adorable Mary Poppins collection from Mad Beauty, and I love it all! I need that umbrella! I'm also obsessed with the penguin salt and pepper shakers, which will be available at the end of November. Cutest salt and pepper shakers ever? I think so.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8

Little Moose have just released a collection of skeleton acrylic jewellery, and they have to be some of the cutest skeleton designs I've ever seen. Who knew skeletons could play accordions, maracas, and guitars?


1 // 2

And last but not least, these Christmas novelty bags from Betsey Johnson are adorable, and would be perfect for accessorising all of those festive outfits. Yes, I know it's Halloween, but Christmas really isn't far off now, so it's a good time to start planning!

If you'd like to see more of the pieces on my fashion wish list, check out my style wish list boards on Pinterest. You can also find all previous Wednesday Wish List posts here.

Any favourites this week? 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig