Sunday 28 October 2018

Sunday Favourites Halloween Special #350


As we're just a few days away from Halloween, it only seemed right to make this week's Sunday Favourites a Halloween special.

I've packed this week's post full of Halloween crafts, recipes, decor, costumes, and more to give you some last minute ideas, and I hope it helps to get you in the mood for fright night! Enjoy.


A Kailo Chic Life's colourful Halloween printable art is the perfect way to update your frames for Halloween.



This crystal ball cake from Club Crafted would be ideal for a mystical Halloween party.


For a quick and easy way to decorate pumpkins this Halloween, check out this no-carve pastel pumpkin DIY from The Sweetest Digs.


This Hocus Pocus lip art from Jazmina Daniel is amazing! I love her Casper masterpiece, too.


Bring Halloween in to the kitchen with this DIY punny Halloween dish towels from Club Crafted.


I love this Halloween cross stitch kit from Riverdrift House. There's not enough time left to make it this year, but I think I might buy it to make next Halloween.


A Beautiful Mess can show you how to make these four easy fall garlands.


This haunted Halloween house pin from Lost Lust Supply is so cute.


Sarah Hearts shared three ways to wrap Halloween candy for Trick or Treaters.


This patch from Hello Dodo Shop tells it like it is.


These DIY sugar skull cookies by Tell Love and Party look too pretty to eat.


If you're not a fan of carving pumpkins, A Beautiful Mess have so many easy no-carve pumpkin ideas you might enjoy instead.



You'll also find more no-carve inspiration from Oh Joy, who have compiled their pretty no-carve pumpkins from over the years in to one handy post.


The award for the cutest and most creative Halloween costume ever goes to Aww Sam, who has created this amazing DIY terrarium Halloween costume. I love it!


I want to make some of A Kailo Chic Life's DIY gradient boo pumpkins. Their Halloween gallery wall is pretty awesome, too.


These Halloween no-sew goodie bags from Eighteen 25 would be perfect for gift-giving this Halloween.


Looking for some ideas for your Halloween party? Look no further than Club Crafted's purple mystical Halloween party post.


I love this DIY 80's grid Halloween moon decoration from A Kailo Chic Life. I'd want to keep it up all year round!



I wish I was throwing a Halloween party this year so I could make some of these printable spooky candy poppers from Oh Happy Day.



These EYEscream cone cupcakes from Club Crafted are so bloody cute!


How about making some of Salty Canary's Halloween misfortune cookies to wow your guests with this Halloween?



These Halloween cross stitch patterns from Lucky Star Stitches would both be fun to stitch in time for fright night.

Lovely Links










♥ Andi from Melody Mae rounded up some of the best Halloween accessories around this year.

♥ Georgina from She Might Be Loved created the most amazing autumn witch Halloween make up look.

♥ Keiko Lynn has shared so many amazing Disney Halloween costumes lately from Alice in Wonderland to Sleeping Beauty.

If you're still looking for more Halloween inspiration, check out my Halloween and Autumn boards on Pinterest, which are both packed full of ideas. You can also find all previous Sunday Favourites Halloween specials here.

What are your plans for Halloween?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Beautiful page. I really enjoy your post ! great content !online book Ticket through Redbus

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig