Sunday 21 October 2018

Sunday Favourites #349


Hi guys,

I'm sorry it's been another quiet week on the blog; I've been full of cold all week, and have spent most of it curled up under my blanket like a burrito with a box of Kleenex. I've been feeling like death, so I just haven't had the energy or brain power to write anything- and believe me, I've tried. My brain fog has been so bad this week, you'd think I'd forgotten the English language! Hopefully in a day or two I'll have kicked this cold and my brain fog will have lifted, so I'll be able to blog more this week. I'm feeling hopeful, so let's hope for the best and kick things off with this week's Sunday Favourites. 


I love this colourful Beatles 'Yellow Submarine' sign from Truffle Shuffle.


These DIY bat felt ball drink stirrers by A Kailo Chic Life are so darn cute.


I need this amazing Moomin book cross body bag from House of Disaster! I loved the Moomins cartoons when I was growing up.


I rarely seem to get my eyeliner even on both eyelids, so this uneven eyeliner acceptance club patch by Krystan Saint Cat is right up my street. Anyone with me?


These DIY mid-century geometric pumpkins from A Kailo Chic Life are so pretty. Who says pumpkins have to look creepy for Halloween?


If you're not a fan of carving pumpkins in to Jack o' lanterns, how about having a go at these awesome DIY no-carve cactus pumpkins from Aww Sam?


This t-rex planter from Truffle Shuffle is so tacky and I love it.


I've never painted a pumpkin before, but I really want to have a go at creating some colourful abstract designs like these abstract pumpkins from Oh Joy.


I'm loving The Salty Canary's home office desk makeover. This space would sure inspire me to get to work.


Studio DIY's croissant clutch is too cute!


This punch needle rainbow is so pretty, and you can even learn to make one at Fall For DIY's workshop next Sunday in London. (More info via the link).


I love this sea of colourful DIY rainbow pumpkins from The House That Lars Built. I'd definitely recreate it if I had the budget, and so much space by my front door.


I wish I knew how to use a sewing machine because this festive bat dress DIY from A Beautiful Mess is amazing.


These DIY monstera leaf pumpkins from Sarah Hearts would sure brighten up your home for Autumn.


A Kailo Chic Life's Halloween mantle has got to be the prettiest Halloween mantle I've ever seen.


How cute are these DIY mini playhouse pumpkins from A Beautiful Mess? They're so creative!


And Heidi Annalise's Altoid tin art is incredibly beautiful.

Lovely Links



♥ A woman has to explain menstruation to a middle-aged married man when he wouldn't let her go to the bathroom when she got caught out during her period. He thought women could just turn their periods 'off', and believed tampons and pads were 'sex toys'. I have no words.





♥ Jasmin Charlotte's latest embroidery creations are all so beautiful. I wish I had her skills.

♥ Aycan from Little White Socks shared her unrealistic 30 before 30 list, and her goals are so inspiring.

♥ It was interesting to read how Megan from Lazy Thoughts promotes her blog posts. I know I don't promote mine enough, but I've never been good at self-promotion.

♥ Kaylah's photos from Hug Point on the Oregon coast are breath-taking. I'd love to visit it one day.

♥ Char from T Rexes and Tiaras has launched her annual bloggers secret Santa, and if you'd like to take part, you have until the 8th of November to sign up. Head on over for more information!

If you'd like to see more like this, check out my Pinterest and Tumblr. You can also find all previous Sunday Favourites posts here.

Any favourites this week?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig