Sunday 14 October 2018

Sunday Favourites #348


Hey guys,

I'm sorry it's been so quiet on the blog lately. I've been having a particularly bad patch with my heart over the last couple of weeks, and it got so bad I ended up in A&E again on Wednesday night with horrible chest pain, and tachycardia. Long story. I'm going to explain more about it in a couple of days with a proper health update, but don't worry, I'm feeling a lot better than I was. (At least for now). Well, apart from the sore throat, cold, and blinding headache I've now inherited. I've not had a cold in ages, so I'm guessing I picked it up while I was at the hospital. Hopefully it won't hang around long; sore throats are the worst.

Anyway, I've managed to put together a Sunday Favourites post for you, so let's move on to what you're here for...


These shark girl gang pins from Krystan Saint Cat are bizarre but also utterly amazing.






Make up artist Annie Thomas of Creative Cliche uses her make up skills to transform herself in to cartoon characters, and the results are incredible. She has some fantastic Halloween looks on her Instagram right now, too.


Club Crafted can show you how to make this ingenious DIY interchangeable letterbox costume for Halloween.


I love these fun DIY 90's patterned pumpkins from A Kailo Chic Life.


These DIY happy pumpkins from The Crafted Life are so simple but oh so cute!


This DIY eye patterned wall art from Maritza Lisa would make a fun statement on any wall.


Kate from Scathingly Brilliant showed us how to make this DIY embroidered vote sweater, and now I really want to give her tutorial a try (just maybe with a different word / phrase).


I love this pretty pastel rose pin from Krystan Saint Cat.


I love the look of Oh Joy's corner gallery wall. Head on over if you want some tips on how to style one.


This DIY rainbow spider web wreath by A Kailo Chic Life is a great alternative to all the black, purple, and orange Halloween decorations that are everywhere this time of year.


I need some of The Crafted Life's DIY rainbow poster hangers in my life. They'd be perfect for displaying the art prints I still haven't got framed.



This DIY paper table runner from Oh Joy would be the perfect way to brighten up your table decor for Autumn.


I love a good 'Bookstagram' account, and book-lover Elizabeth Sagan has one of the most beautiful book accounts on Instagram. Her photos are so creative! They must take hours to put together.

Lovely Links

♥ Rebecca from Of Roses shared 7 money lessons she learnt as an ex-emotional shopper. It's well worth a read if your emotions feed your shopping habit. 

♥ Amie from The Curvaceous Vegan explained why kindness is everything in life, and I have to agree. Being an asshole to people gets you nowhere.

♥ Erica from Being Erica shared five reasons to take a day trip to Coney Island, and she makes it sound so amazing, I want to visit it more than ever!

♥ If you're looking for Halloween beauty inspiration, The Curvy Fashionista compiled ten plus size Halloween beauty tutorials to inspire you this October.

♥ Jemma from Dorkface gave us a peek at this year's Latest in Beauty Advent calendar and it looks amazing.

♥ Sarah of From Sarah Lex shared her 13 favourite shops for dog accessories, and the shops are so good, I now want to buy Rosie all the bandannas and dog toys on the Internet.

♥ Char from T Rexes and Tiaras recently took a trip to Paris, and her photos from Notre Dame are so beautiful. I've always wanted to see it for myself. Maybe one day...

If you'd like to see more like this, check out my Pinterest and Tumblr. You can also find all previous Sunday Favourites posts here.

Any favourites this week?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig