Sunday 7 October 2018

Sunday Favourites #347


Who's ready for some Sunday Favourites?


I'd love to make some of Sarah Hearts' DIY abstract trick-or-treat bags; I think they'd be ideal for supermarket shopping as well as Halloween.


I love this art deco flamingo pin from Lost Lust Supply.


These pink swirl Halloween cookies from Sprinkle Bakes look amazing. I bet they'd be fun to make, too.


If you're looking for ways to decorate your home with pumpkins this Autumn or Halloween, these DIY neon stem pumpkins from A Kailo Chic Life look like a great alternative to the more traditional Jack o' lantern.


Aww Sam's pumpkin pie shaped Rice Krispie treats are so cute!



I also love Aww Sam's colourful DIY mini photo ledges. What a unique way to display photos in the home.



The Crafted Life's DIY paint swatch Halloween costume is perfect if you want to dress up and embrace the Halloween spirit without wearing a traditional Halloween costume. I'd probably wear this throughout the year just for every day!


I want to make some polka dot pumpkins, like these Yayoi Kusama inspired pumpkins from Handmade Charlotte.



I need this dinosaur planter from Gift Republic in my life!


This DIY felted wool cactus pincushion from A Beautiful Mess is so cute.


I'm loving Lovely Indeed's modern black and white Halloween decor. It looks so stylish.


A Beautiful Mess shared Elsie's Halloween home tour and it's filled with gorgeous Autumn / Halloween decor inspiration.



Speaking of Halloween decor inspiration, A Kailo Chic Life's pink and black mystic Halloween party should also give you plenty of ideas. I love all of the Hocus Pocus references.




There's a cafe in Seoul, South Korea that looks like you've stumbled in to a cartoon or comic book!


And I adore this fox watercolour by tattoo artist Sasha Unisex. I wish I could have this tattooed on me. Maybe one day...

Lovely Links

♥ Georgina from She Might Be Loved wrote two inspiring posts about her chronic pain journey;  treatments and medications for Chronic pain and CFS/ ME, and chronic pain treatment options- finding the right one for you.



♥ Helen from The Hels Project shared her fun tips on how to be the perfect autumn blogger.

♥ Hayley of Hay Sparkle blogged a helpful list of 30 Autumnal blog post ideas.

♥ Tenneil from Like Neon Love wrote an interesting and thought-provoking piece about why she's okay with being a "small blogger." I could definitely relate to a lot of her points; being a "big" blogger is not necessarily better.

♥ Olivia Bossert shared her African safari adventures, and her animal photos are absolutely stunning.

♥ I always find it interesting to see where other people enjoy visiting in my local area, so I loved reading A Lady In London's guide to a day trip to Oxford. It's one of my favourite places in England, and well worth a visit.




♥ This guy's story about a female co-worker sexually harassing a male sparks a debate about double standards. Nobody deserves to be sexually harassed, regardless of their gender.

♥ These videos of a cow playing fetch like a dog, a pyjama-wearing rescue possum, and the world's tiniest donkey foal are guaranteed to make you smile!

If you'd like to see more like this, check out my Pinterest and Tumblr. You can also find all previous Sunday Favourites posts here.

Any favourites this week?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig