Wednesday 26 September 2018

Wednesday Wish List


Here are a few things on my wish list this week...


1 // 2 // 3

I Love Crafty have collaborated with Pony People for their Halloween collection this year, and the result is the most adorable collection of perspex Halloween jewellery I think I've ever seen. My favourite piece has got to be the ghost cat necklace- it's so cute!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8

Cath Kidston have released their highly anticipated Disney Snow White collection, and I'm lusting after so many of the bags, purses, and cases. It's surprising, as while I'm a huge Cath Kidston fan, Snow White has never been one of my favourite Disney movies, and I wasn't expecting to be interested in the collection at all. It turns out that I love most of the collection, particularly the apple,  Singing Birds, Little Scattered Blossom, and Snow White Scene designs. I can't afford to buy any of it this time, but my little sister bought a few of the grey Scattered Blossom and Singing Birds pieces and they're all gorgeous. Snap them up while you can! 


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5

Erstwilder have surprised us with a second Halloween collection for 2018, this time featuring skeleton animals including a cat, dog, rabbit, bird, and a unicorn. Aren't they amazing? They remind me of Funny Bones! I particularly love Doggo Darkness and Bunny Bones brooches. The Bone Brigade has proved to be extremely popular and has sold out completely on Erstwilder's website and through many of the UK stockists since its release on Monday. The cat is sold out everywhere online, but  Daisy Park still have the dog, bunny, and bird available, Lottie and Lu has the bunny, and Thunder Egg still has the bird and bunny. Apparently Glitterally will be restocking everything but the cat at the end of the week. If you're outside the UK, you can find all other Erstwilder stockists around the world here.


Kat Von D 10th Anniversary Eyeshadow Palette

I definitely do not need any more eyeshadow palettes in my life, but this 10th Anniversary eyeshadow palette from Kat Von D is seriously dreamy.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8

It wouldn't be a wish list without a generous dose of Lindy Bop dresses. These are just some of the new releases I'm lusting over this week. My favourites are easily the Claudine Pumpkin Patch (#2) and Bunny Hop (#8) shirt dresses. I just love the prints, contrasting colours, and style of the dresses.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

Kimchi and Coconut's new collection of Autumnal acrylic jewellery is available to preorder, and the designs will be perfect for accessorising all of those Autumn outfits. I need those pumpkin brooches in my life!


The Bronte Deluxe Book Collection

And I'm also lusting after this beautiful Bronte sisters book collection from Arcturus books. I have a real weakness for pretty books, especially clothbound ones, and these are some of the prettiest book covers I've ever seen. I've just bought the set for my Mum for Christmas, as Wuthering Heights is one of her favourite books, but I think I'm going to be needing a set for myself. It's only £15.99 for the whole collection from Lowplex at the moment (it usually retails around the £50 mark), which is amazing value for a set of six pretty clothbounds, so it would be stupid not to treat myself, wouldn't it? I know what I'll be spending my next survey earnings on! If you like the look of these, I think you'll also appreciate the Anne of Green Gables and Jane Austen collections. I recently treated myself to both, and they're stunning. I'll be blogging photos and reviews of them really soon so you can see for yourselves.

If you'd like to see more of the things on my wish list this week, check out my wish list boards on Pinterest. You can also find all previous Wednesday Wish List posts here.

Any favourites this week?
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Oh my gosh, so many pretty books!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the super cute Pony People jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was super excited to get the cat (and unicorn) Erstwilder brooches! It just so happened that the time difference in Hong Kong worked out well! xo

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig