Wednesday 12 September 2018

Wednesday Wish List


Here's a few things I've been coveting this week...


Cath Kidston X Disney Snow White Collection

I didn't think I was going to be interested in the upcoming Cath Kidston X Disney Snow White collection as Snow White has never been one of my favourite Disney films, but then Cath Kidston released preview images of the collection and now I'm I want it all! Damn it, Cath Kidston; you've done it again. The designs, which feature imagery from the movie mixed with Cath K prints, are all so beautiful.

I'm particularly obsessed with the scattered blossom singing birds and the apple designs- especially the singing birds tote bag. Sadly, I can't afford to splurge when the range launches next Thursday, but I know I'm tempted to make a small purchase. We'll see what happens! 

If you'd like to see the full CK Snow White collection, you can preview it via the link above.



1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11

Another range I'm lusting over this week is Erstwilder's brand new Halloween collection, A Haunting We Will Go. It features ten Halloween-themed resin brooches, and one necklace, and the designs are amazing. I couldn't afford to make any purchases this week, but I would particularly love to get my hands on The Witching Hour brooch (#8), the Fright of the World Lights brooch (#10), and Count Von Kitty brooch (#2). I love them! I've linked to Erstwilder above, but if you're outside Australia you can find the list of Erstwilder stockists around the world here.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

I don't own a lot of plain, non-patterned clothes, but I love these block-coloured Lyra dresses from Lady Vintage. They look perfect for Autumn, and cater to sizes 14 to 30/32.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

I'm also loving Lady Vintage's new selection of Isabella swing dresses, especially the black polka dot number. This style comes in UK sizes 8 to 28/30.



Pretty books are one of my biggest weaknesses in life, and I've fallen in love with this Jane Austen book collection from Arcturus Books. Just look at how beautiful those covers are! (You can get a better look at all the covers here). I love the designs and the colours so much. I've been coveting them for a while, but stumbled upon the set for sale for under £20 on the weekend, and I'm itching to snap them up. I've earnt almost enough through surveys this week, so once that's cleared, I'm going to treat myself to them. 

If you're making heart eyes at the screen right now, you might also like the Arcturus Anne of Green Gables collection. (These are the covers). I bought myself the set on the weekend, after finishing the first book last week (different edition), and also falling in love with the Arcturus collection after gifting one of the books to my sister for her birthday. The covers are gorgeous. The set is due to be delivered today, and I can't wait for them to get here. Is that sad??


Too Faced Then and Now Eyeshadow Palette

The new Too Faced Then and Now eyeshadow palette looks absolutely dreamy. I love the gorgeous mix of colour and neutrals, and shimmers, mattes, and glitters. Apparently they also smell like birthday cake! I'll definitely be adding this one to my Christmas list.


NYX Love You So Mochi Eyeshadow Palette

I also love the look of NYX's Love You So Mochi eyeshadow palette in Electric Pastels. So many pretty colours!


1 // 2

I really like these striped tees with embroidered applique from Hell Bunny. I think they'd be perfect for wearing under pinafore dresses, as well as with skirts and jeans.  I haven't seen a plus size listing for the ghost Casper top yet, but I'm sure one will appear soon.


Hell Bunny Nicola Mini Dress

Another Hell Bunny piece I'm completely smitten with is this stunning emerald green velvet mini dress. I was going to say, I'd wear this dress to death all Autumn and Winter, but I've literally just realised the embroidery on the collar is of Christmas baubles! Change of plan: can this be my Christmas dress this year?


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

And finally, I also have my eye on Oh So Flamingo's upcoming Halloween brooch collection, which is now available to pre-order. I'm particularly loving Shadow the Cat. Look at how cute he is!

If you'd like to see more of the things on my wish list this week, check out my wish list boards on Pinterest. You can also find all previous Wednesday Wish List posts here.

Any favourites this week?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. All thought Hell Bunny garments are SO GOOD! I hope a local stockists here sell those stripey tee shirts (or maybe I will need to make my own version). Also I love the Erstwilder Halloween releases, I bought the skull with the brightly coloured snakes.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig