Wednesday 8 August 2018

Wednesday Wish List


These are some of the things on my wish list this week...


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8

Tatty Devine have just launched the most beautiful range of Autumnal nature-themed acrylic jewellery, and I'm completely smitten with the entire collection. The designs feature charming woodland critters, conkers, acorns, russet leaves, and harvest wheat, and they're absolutely stunning. For some reason, they're making me all nostalgic for Harvest Festival at primary school, and childhood Autumns scavenging for conkers. I only wish I could afford a few pieces for my Autumn wardrobe, especially the badger and harvest mouse brooches. I've wanted a badger brooch for so long!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13

If you hadn't guessed by now, I'm loving Cath Kidston's new 'Otters' and 'Badgers and Friends' collections, and once again, I've fallen in love with all the new homeware pieces that have been released this week. From hedgehog planters to otter catch-all trays, badger mugs, and squirrel egg-timers, it's all so undeniably cute. I have a feeling my kitchen is going to look like The Animals of Farthing Wood threw up on it by the end of the year.


1 // 2

I really like these pretty Autumnal iPhone cases from Skinny Dip, especially the sunflower print design. (Sunflowers have always been one of my favourite flowers). I can't help thinking they'd make pretty Autumn flat-lay props, too.



How amazing is this set of Little Mermaid cosmetics cases from Danielle Nicole?! I don't need any more make up bags, but OMG I want them!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

All you talented sewers out there might appreciate Vendula London's newly refurbished Sewing Shop collection, which has undergone a transformation from duck egg blue to grey denim-style vegan leather. There are six different bags, and five wallets and purses in the new collection, and while I admit I prefer the original range, I love the four styles above. They're all available to preorder now.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9

And last but by no means least, these fruity enamel necklaces and earrings from Buried Diamond look like the loveliest summer accessories to wear with just about any summer outfit. I can't decide if I prefer the strawberry or the watermelon designs...

If you'd like to see more of the fashion and homeware pieces on my wish list, check out my wish list boards on Pinterest. You can also find all previous Wednesday Wish List posts here.

Any favourites this week?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I actually saw some Vendula London handbags in person the other day and almost got teary at their perfection! How cute are the tatty devine pieces, I love the harvest mouse one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many cute things, I think the acorns are my favourite!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig