Wednesday 15 August 2018

Wednesday Wish List


Here's a few things I've been coveting this week...



1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13 // 14 // 15 // 16 // 17 //18 // 19 // 20

Aussie jewellery brand Erstwilder launched their highly-anticipated 'Out of Africa' jewellery collection yesterday, and it's so perfect I could cry. This whopping twenty piece collection is made up of brooches, necklaces, and earrings featuring some of Africa's most iconic and beloved animals like elephants, giraffes, rhinos, hippos, and zebras, and even a few unusual ones like okapis and bat-eared foxes! There are also a couple of African trees for the nature lovers out there. I'm particularly coveting the fennec fox, gorilla, okapi, bat-eared fox, and rhino, but every single design is amazing, and I would love to collect them all. Sadly, I can't afford to do that right now, but I have treated myself to the adorable Finnicky Fennec Fox Brooch (#2) because I couldn't resist him, and I'm hoping I'll be able to collect others later. As usual, the best pieces always sell out fast, so be sure to pounce on anything you have your eye on. I've linked to Erstwilder's website above, but you can find links to stockists outside Australia here.


1 // 2

When it comes to Disney characters, I'm not usually interested in Minnie or Mickey Mouse and the gazillion collections of merchandise their faces adorn, but occasionally a MM collection will come along that is so amazing it sends my heart all aflutter- like the new Spectrum X Disney Minnie Mouse collection. Or to be specific, the make up brush set in the new Spectrum Minnie Mouse collection. Spectrum have created the prettiest and most colourful set of make up brushes I've seen in ages, and the want is great. Oh, so great. Just look at how pretty they are! The eight make up brushes include all the essentials, and can be bought separately, or purchased as a set with a choice of a colourful polka dot pouch or metallic Minnie camera bag. Naturally, I prefer the polka dots!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

If you're looking ahead to Halloween already, Betsey Johnson have added some new novelty bags that would be perfect for fright night. I personally love the Day of the Dead 'Kitsch Head Case Crossbody' (#1).


1 // 2

These floral embroidered crop cardigans from Collectif would be perfect for wearing with pretty dresses and skirts (and just about everything else!) this Autumn and Winter.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8

Lindy Bop have so many gorgeous new season pieces right now, and these are just a handful of my new favourite dresses and skirts. I'm particularly loving the Kody and Bretta tea dresses, which are two of my favourite Lindy Bop designs. I love me a good tea dress! I'd particularly love to get my hands on the red polka dot (#1) and berry (#4) Kody dresses to wear this Autumn / Winter onwards; I know I'd wear them both to death during the cooler months because they're so damn pretty, and also really comfortable to wear, too. 


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

And finally, acrylic jewellery brand Kimchi and Coconut have released a new collection of jewellery inspired by Van Gogh's iconic paintings, and it's almost as beautiful as the original artwork. The sunflower pieces and water lilies necklace are my favourites, but the starry night brooches are gorgeous, too. You can find the whole collection here.

If you'd like to see more of the fashion pieces on my wish list, check out my style and beauty wish list boards on Pinterest. You can also find all previous Wednesday Wish List posts here.

Any favourites this week?
SHARE:

1 comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig