Sunday 26 August 2018

Sunday Favourites #342


Here are some of my favourites from the last seven days...


Aww Sam's floral macaron ice cream sandwiches look so darn pretty. I bet they taste amazing, too.


I love how unique and creative A Beautiful Mess' wall weaving sugar cookies are. They must've been so fun to decorate.


The House That Lars Built are giving away this fun rainbow-themed Care Bears Care Package to one lucky winner, which you can enter via the link. I need those rainbow notebooks and that colourful deck of cards!


These needle-felted felt critters by Cat Rabbit are so cute.


This antisocial mermaid pin from Unicorn Rock Star tells it how it is.


If you want to add some colour to a plain picture frame, Maritza Lisa can guide you through it with her easy pastel picture frames DIY



I love these pretty triangle jewellery holders from Quiet Clementine.


Damask Love has created the cutest DIY face plant pots in a diverse range of skin tones, and now I really want to make some, too!


This DIY rainbow rock candy bakery cake hack from The Salty Canary looks amazing.


I love this painted sign Damask Love have made using foolproof stencils.


These chocolate salted fudge truffle milkless milkshakes from Sugar and Cloth look amazing.


A Kailo Chic Life have shown us how to decorate an orange tree for fall, and I have to say, I love the result! It's so fun and colourful! I'd love to do something similar, but perhaps with a less garish-coloured tree.


This piece of original art from Sonia Lazo Illustrator is probably right.


This patch from Finest Imaginary. Pads before lads forever!

Lovely Links

♥ I enjoyed taking a closer look at the new Erstwilder Out of Africa jewellery collection with Miss Hero Holliday's Out of Africa review posts- part one and part two.

♥ Hayley Hall talked about what happened when she bought clothes from those promoted ads on Instagram. Spoiler alert: it didn't end well.

♥ Jasmin Charlotte shared her latest embroidery creations with the world, and they're all absolutely beautiful.

♥ Jemma from Dorkface wrote about how she feels about the future of blogging, and her positive perspective is really thought-provoking.

♥ Katie May shared her helpful tips on how to do Disneyland Paris with a chronic illness.

♥ I love Kaylah's photos from her visit to the New England rocking horse graveyard Ponyhenge. Why are abandoned things so interesting??

♥ Rebecca of From Roses talked about sustainable living, specifically when being sustainable doesn't feel obtainable. 

♥ Megan from Lazy Thoughts conducted a poll with her Instagram followers to find out what we want from Instagram. She shares her results.

♥ Plus size blogger Hollie of Pretty Big Butterflies talks about how she deals with feeling intimidated because of the way she looks. I can relate to feeling intimidated in the situations she described; I always have been.

♥ A Beautiful Mess have compiled a fantastic round-up post of their best sewing tutorials to inspire your creativity this Autumn.

♥ 18 'harmless' comments doctors said that actually hurt their patients. I've experienced several of these over the years. 'You're too young to be in pain' is one I've had over and over again. Some doctors really can be brainless idiots and insensitive jerks when it comes to invisible / chronic illnesses.


♥ The mother of a child with a disability found a hurtful note on her car for parking in an accessible parking space. It's ridiculous that disabled people and their families get treated like this. I wish the people who feel the need to police accessible parking would educate themselves on invisible illnesses and disabilities, instead of wasting their time harassing innocent people.


♥ A group of divers tried to pin down a shark for a selfie. WTF is wrong with people? Stories like this make me so mad.



♥ Did you know butterflies drink turtle tears when they need salt?! You do now.

If you'd like to see more stuff like this, check out my Pinterest and Tumblr accounts. You can also find all previous Sunday Favourites posts here.

Any favourites this week?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Ahhh the Care Bear giveaway has closed and it looks so awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that rock candy cake

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig