Wednesday 11 July 2018

Wednesday Wish List


Here are a few things I've been coveting this week...


1 // 2

I love these beautiful Polish-folk-art-inspired acrylic necklaces from Tatty Devine. The colourful designs would make the perfect statement pieces for all kinds of summer outfits.


1 // 2

How beautiful are these embroidered Natalie swing dresses from Dolly and Dotty?! I'm in love with the embroidered flamingo detailing- especially the little flamingo chicks! 


1 // 2

Collectif are killing it with amazing dresses this season. I'm obsessed with this flared gingham dress, and San Francisco swing dress (which goes up to a UK size 28!) from the Collectif x Modcloth collaboration. I need both them in my life.


1 // 2

These Disney's The Little Mermaid novelty bags from Danielle Nicole are absolutely amazing, especially the boat cross body bag from the 'Kiss the Girl' scene. (One of the best Disney movie scenes ever)! It has to be one of the best novelty bags I've ever seen. Ursula is pretty damn fabulous with her glittery dress and tentacles, too, though. 


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Betsey Johnson's Halloween novelty bags are already available to preorder, and there are some fantastic designs in the mix. I think the Candy Corn is my favourite, although, that glittery red Glampire lips bag is high on my lust list, too. I have to say, I can't wait for Autumn and Halloween; I'm so over this heat!


1 // 2

Speaking of Autumn, these tartan dresses from Hell Bunny are my idea of the perfect Autumn uniform. I would wear these gorgeous frocks to death during the colder months with black tights, ankle boots, and a black biker jacket. Can they magically appear in my wardrobe, please?


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

And I'm also coveting these beautiful classic red handbags from Kate Spade- not that I could ever afford to buy one, but it doesn't hurt to dream.

If you'd like to see more of the fashion pieces on my wish list this week, check out my style wish list boards on Pinterest. You can also find all previous Wednesday Wish List posts here.

Have any pieces caught your eye this week?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig