Sunday 29 July 2018

Sunday Favourites #338


Let's get this week's Sunday Favourites post started! 


A pretty birthday cake for girls from A Subtle Revelry.


I love this sweet whale succulent planter from Mrs Biscuit Art.


I want to make a DIY pom pom picnic blanket, like this one from Studio DIY.


These DIY felt monstera leaf canvas tote bags from Dream Green DIY would be perfect for carrying your grocery shopping.


The Sprinkle Factory's banana split cake looks amazing.


How cute are these DIY mini rainbow pinatas from Tell Love and Party?!


This ceramic bunny brooch from Mrs Biscuit Art is adorable.


Bliss Makes can show you how to use a cheese plant / monstera leaf to make a painting. Monstera-themed things like this always make me feel so nostalgic as my Mum always had a cheese plant in the house when I was growing up.


These DIY faux cupcake photo holders from A Kailo Chic Life are super cute.


I'd love to have a go at making some of Mr Printables DIY flower pom poms.


I love this colourful 'Peaceful Seas' acrylic art print from Dorkface Shop. It's so inexpensive, too!



Elsie's rainbow bookshelves are the bookshelves of my dreams! I actually tried to colour-organise my bookshelves last weekend, but I couldn't fit all of my books back on the shelves, so I had to change them back. I need to buy some new taller bookshelves to fit them all on so I can try again.


It's waaaay too hot for blankets right now, but I'd love to make a giant pom pom throw like this one from Vintage Revivals to keep warm under this Autumn / Winter.

Lovely Links

♥ Immi from Nettle & Blackberry asked 'why are we all convinced blogging is dying?'

♥ Hannah Witton asks a question many of us with debilitating health conditions likely wonder from time to time- 'am I disabled?'


♥ I enjoyed taking a closer look at the new Erstwilder Down Memory Lane collection in Miss Hero Holliday two-part reveal- Down Memory Lane part one and part two.







If you'd like to see more stuff like this, check out my Pinterest and Tumblr. You can also find all previous Sunday Favourites posts here.

Any favourites this week?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig