Sunday 22 July 2018

Sunday Favourites #337


Who's up for some Sunday Favourites?




An easy DIY simple catch-all tray from Sarah Hearts.


These super cute DIY cupcake bath bombs from A Pumpkin and a Princess.


I'd love to have a go at making this DIY confetti cake with homemade sprinkles from A Kailo Chic Life.


Aww Sam's palm tree beach cupcakes are adorable.


I'm tempted to make a DIY flower garland after seeing this beautiful DIY from Little White Socks.


This bees embroidery kit from Nog Pepper Me is so pretty.


I also want to make a rainbow striped cake from Studio DIY's awesome tutorial.


These DIY gradient diamond magnets from Mein Feenstaub are too cute.


I love Oh Joy's sophisticated pastel bedroom.


I'm obsessed with Cath Kidston new otter collection. It's all otterly adorable.



These rainbow and swirl fiber wall hangings by Mandi Smethells are so beautiful.


Speaking of rainbows, this rainbow sugar scrub DIY from Lemon Adventures looks like fun. Who doesn't want to make a rainbow in a jar??

Lovely Links

♥ I completely relate to this Twitter thread from From Sarah Lex about doctors insisting 'you're too young to be in pain.' I've been hearing this since I was twelve, and still hear it at thirty-three! I barely got any help for the first three years of living with chronic pain in my twenties, because I was apparently too young to be in pain. It's frustrating as hell. What medical school do these doctors go to that teaches them there's an age restriction on pain??

♥ Hayley Hall talked about five of the biggest blogging mistakes you could be making (and how to fix them).

♥ Mandy of A Girl Obsessed shared 14 ways to give life to old blog posts.

♥ Becky of Milk Bubble Tea put together a list of useful apps for bloggers.

♥ Amie of The Curvaceous Vegan pondered what does it mean to be a blogger?

♥ Chloe of Lady Writes wrote about how to make Pinterest really work for your blog or brand.

♥ The women choosing to love their natural grey hair. I'm not ready to love the few I have started to get, but it's empowering to see other women embracing their natural hair.

♥ A guy walked 20 miles over night to get to work in the morning, and he was rewarded in the best possible way. Now that's what I call dedication to your work.

♥ What prison cells look like around the world. I feel claustrophobic just looking at the over-crowded cage in Penal de Ciudad Barrios, El Salvador (#14). Nobody deserves to live like that. (Except maybe Trump).

♥ The extraordinary ossuary at St. Leonard's Church, Hythe, where two dozen human skulls were stolen from last week.

♥ The Congo tries to sell dozens of rare, critically endangered wild animals to two zoos in China. Thankfully, their arrangement was leaked and the plans suspended... at least for now.

♥ The tiny French bulldog puppy who was abandoned by the breeder for having a cleft palette and water on the brain. My heart!

If you'd like to see more like this, check out my Pinterest and Tumblr. You can also find all previous Sunday Favourites posts here.

Any favourites this week?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Awww. the Love Bird family are so cute! I love the embroidery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to have "Who runs the world...Gulls" in my head all week!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig