Sunday 1 July 2018

Sunday Favourites #334


It's that time of the week again...


Coco Cake Land's minty green and blue buttercream flower cake is so pretty. One of these days I'm gonna have to learn how to decorate cakes.


These DIY mod flower sunnies from Persia Lou are super cute.



I love these illustrations from Subin Yang.


I need this awesome Pop Tart style toaster pastry clutch from Studio DIY.


I'm loving these DIY hand painted popsicle canvas shoes from Dream Green DIY.


Random Acts of Kindness' all pink dinner party looks so pretty.


I want to stitch some cards, like these adorable 4th of July stitching cards from Handmade Charlotte. It looks like such a fun craft.
 

These California Dreaming summer cocktails from A Kailo Chic Life sound delicious.


I love these feminist and body positive art prints by Tyler Feder of Roaring Softly.


Beautiful embroidery kits from Lintemporel. I'd love to have a go at these.


This skinny unicorn ice cream cake from The Skinny Fork looks amazing.


I wish I had an office space that looked like Oh Joy's! It's so fun and colourful.


The sweetest DIY summer snow globe from Gray Malin.


I want to make this funky DIY wire hand necklace from Paper & Stitch.

Lovely Links

♥ This vet locked himself in a hot car for 30 minutes to show what it's like for a dog. Go see what happened. Watching this gave me major anxiety. I think people who leave their pets in hot cars should have to experience this and see how long they can hack it. Maybe then they'd think twice.


♥ Who remembers these 90s snacks? Cartoonies and Panda Pops were the best! 





♥ I love Salt & Sea Stories' beautiful photos from the art deco Jubilee Pool in Penzance. I need to go there next time I'm in Cornwall.

♥ Georgina of She Might Be Loved wrote an insightful post about her experience travelling disabled with Manchester Airport Assistance, which you might find helpful if you're taking a flight this summer.

♥ I enjoyed part two of Miss Hero Holliday's look at Erstwilder's new Written in the Stars collection.

If you'd like to see more stuff like this, check out my Pinterest and Tumblr. You can also find all previous Sunday Favourites posts here.

What did you enjoy most this week?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig