Wednesday 9 May 2018

Wednesday Wish List


Here are a few things I've got my beady little eyes on this week...



I've been able to find lots of preview photos of the upcoming Alice in Wonderland collection from Cath Kidston, and while I'm in love with all of it, these are the pieces I'm  particularly obsessed with. The daisy tote, wallet, and notebook are so lovely (and they even feature Bread and Butterflies!!), the salt and pepper shakes are amazing, and the Alice quotes duvet set is so beautiful. It's covered in Alice quotes and characters from the movie, including the Bread and Butterflies, card men, and flowers from the garden (like the dandelion and cheeky daffodils)! I think I'm going to be needing them all in my life. The range isn't on sale just yet; it launches on Friday the 25th of May online and in stores nationwide, with a private early launch online and in selected stores on Thursday the 24th, which you can sign up to access here.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

I'm loving these novelty bags from Betsey Johnson, especially the adorable wicker strawberry.



This starfish print dress from new plus size fashion brand Love 4 All is so beautiful, and perfect for summer. It's currently available in sizes 14-28, although the brand caters up to a size 32.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Some new favourites from Lindy Bop. How cute is that cat print?!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

I love these pretty embroidered collars from Magnus Clothing Co. I don't know how plus size friendly the fit of them is, but I'd sure like to find out. They'd look amazing accessorising dresses, jumpers, and other collarless tops.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

Would you look at how cute these pie berets from Elleni The Label are?! They're easily the cutest hats I've seen in my life. My favourites are the cutie pie (#1) and lemon tart (#3).


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

I'm also completely smitten with Elleni's Madeline bowler hats, and other adorable berets. Aren't they amazing?! I wish I had the head for hats. I can just about pull of berets and beanies, but I look ridiculous in anything else.


1 // 2

And I have so much love for these pins from Punky Pins.

If you'd like to see more of the fashion pieces on my wish list, check out my style wish list boards on Pinterest. You can also find all previous Wednesday Wish List posts here.

Which pieces do you like best?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig