Wednesday 30 May 2018

Wednesday Wish List


Here are a few things I've been coveting this week...



1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13 / 14 // 15 // 16 // 17 // 18 // 19 // 20

Spanish jewellery brand La Vidriola have launched a limited edition Harry Potter collection, and each piece of the laser-cut acrylic jewellery range is absolutely amazing. I think my favourites have to be the Luna and Howler brooches, along with all of the statement battle necklaces.


1 // 2

I love these summery vehicle print swing dresses from Collectif. They'd both be perfect for holidays in the sun by the coast. Something I sadly won't be getting this year. Sob!



I placed a big Cath Kidston Alice in Wonderland order on Thursday night when the collection launched, and spent far more than I should have, but I'd still like to get my hands on this awesome Alice Hearts Minilite Umbrella. I love the red heart handle, and the Alice heart print fabric, but it is a little steep at £30, so I'm holding off for now. It might be a little too frivolous considering I rarely get to leave the house...


1 // 2

These tropical palm leaf statement necklaces from Tatty Devine are so gorgeous. I love the little hummingbirds that are hanging out amongst the flowers.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Lady Vintage's summer Lyra dresses are all rather pretty, especially the Summer Blue. (#1). These dresses cater to sizes 14-30/32.



I still haven't got a fox brooch in my collection, but I'm quite taken with this sweet acrylic one from Glitter Bomb UK. Isn't it lovely?


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

I'd love to get my hands on this gorgeous macaw print dress and playsuit, and seahorse and blue swimmers print skirts from Lindy Bop for my summer wardrobe. All of those prints are so perfect.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 

OT Sisters Design have so many beautiful laser-cut acrylic brooches to choose from in their Etsy shop. I think the lobster has to be my favourite, although, the tiger is pretty wonderful, too.


1 // 2

I doubt these gorgeous Miss L Fire rainbow shoes would fit my wide feet, but I can't help lusting after them, anyway. Just look at how pretty they are!



And last but not least, this laser-cut acrylic squirrel brooch from Oh So Flamingo is adorable. I need him in my brooch zoo.

If you'd like to see more of the fashion pieces on my wish list, check out my style wish list boards on Pinterest. You can also find all previous Wednesday Wish List posts here.

Which pieces do you like best?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig